Date: 1 Jun 2021
Name: Not Sure
Phone: UTR
Email Address: UTR
URL / Website: UTR
City: East of Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: East 4th Outside the City Limits
Activities: DATY DATO MISH SIDEWAYS MISH COWGIRL LAZYDOG AND REPEATED SOME POSITIONS
Hair Length and Color: Brownish Shoulder Length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Spinner Delux
4'10" 90 to 100 Pounds
26 to 28A
No Ink No Body Piercings
Not a perfect tummy but nothing major or distracting
Recommendation: Yes of Course
Good for you
Honestly guys I don't have any contact info.
Not to be a douche but why even post this review ? Unless you are providing the contact info to your set up guy , which in itself is fucking weird, there is no way for anyone else to see this provider .
Originally Posted by CryptKicker
Edit: Never mind.
This is no more helpful than "I met a girl at a place and did sex" sorry cant share more.
Well hell, once she gets a phone, then y'all already have a review to look at.
I'll buy her a phone!
I think we need to cut Buster some slack...he has been a valuable contributor to this board for many years. He was sharing information on an experience he had with an UTR provider. UTR means under the radar. Take it for what's its worth. Reviews aren't always about getting you to see the provider he has seen.
He was sharing information on an experience he had with an UTR provider. UTR means under the radar. Reviews aren't always about getting you to see the provider he has seen. Originally Posted by Oldsailor64
I think that's what people don't seem to understand she is UTR and for whatever reason she is UTR it's not for me to expose her even if she had a phone or if I did have her contact info.

And yes my post was to share info on my encounter not about giving all the lurkers and guys with PA that don't contribute or write reviews her contact info.
This review is as helpful as mine.
I think we need to cut Buster some slack...he has been a valuable contributor to this board for many years. He was sharing information on an experience he had with an UTR provider. UTR means under the radar. Take it for what's its worth. Reviews aren't always about getting you to see the provider he has seen. Originally Posted by Oldsailor64
I agree with oldsailor. Is this to make us jealous. Maybe. When I was young I used to love the Penthouse forum stories more than the pics. So thank you sir. It's always nice to hear when someone strikes gold in this hobby. Gives me hope that the same will (and has) happen to me.
Agreed, and sometimes a utr can decide, with education and encouragement, to become a eccie member. So, BN, see her again and talk her into being shared with the 3 guys here that understand what UTR means; guys that can respect her privacy.