Rams win the Superbowl

AD can retire a winner
That was a great season...I can't remember a better playoff battle all the way to the Superbowl. Too bad for Pgh, but maybe the Steelers can thiwill make it further next season. Congrats to the both Superbowl teams and their fans. That stadium is fucking sweet!
... Glad that you mates enjoyed the Super Bowl final!

... Now which advert did you like the best?

#### Salty
I thought the commercials were lame and most of the half time show. Parts were ok but I'm not sure why hip-hop was chosen outside of it's being predominantly based out of LA as a hub. About 37% of ppl like it, but while it's ok, the show seemed a bit off to me. What struck me as it being odd was the stage was only open to one side, where as past half-time shows had fully open stages. My favorite halftime show was Tom Petty. Prince maybe a second. Most of them have been pretty lame.
  • Devo
  • 02-14-2022, 11:48 AM
I thought the commercials were lame and most of the half time show. Parts were ok but I'm not sure why hip-hop was chosen outside of it's being predominantly based out of LA as a hub. About 37% of ppl like it, but while it's ok, the show seemed a bit off to me. What struck me as it being odd was the stage was only open to one side, where as past half-time shows had fully open stages. My favorite halftime show was Tom Petty. Prince maybe a second. Most of them have been pretty lame. Originally Posted by eyecu2
You seriously can't figure out why hip hop was chosen?

Or, why the NFL allowed Eminem to kneel?

It's the same reason why Mike Tomlin can't ever be fired.

A political woke agenda, and, why its driven me and a huge amount of fans away for good.

I was at my parents, and, when the show came on, my dad asked "Who wants to see this stuff"?

Not older white folks, not most white folks, just like no more white couples in commercials.

Smart, abandon the largest demographic in advertising.
You seriously can't figure out why hip hop was chosen?

Or, why the NFL allowed Eminem to kneel?

It's the same reason why Mike Tomlin can't ever be fired.

A political woke agenda, and, why its driven me and a huge amount of fans away for good.

I was at my parents, and, when the show came on, my dad asked "Who wants to see this stuff"?

Not older white folks, not most white folks, just like no more white couples in commercials.

Smart, abandon the largest demographic in advertising. Originally Posted by Devo
For someone that hates the NFL so much, you certainly show up in every thread discussing it.
I thought the commercials were lame and most of the half time show. Parts were ok but I'm not sure why hip-hop was chosen outside of it's being predominantly based out of LA as a hub. About 37% of ppl like it, but while it's ok, the show seemed a bit off to me. What struck me as it being odd was the stage was only open to one side, where as past half-time shows had fully open stages. My favorite halftime show was Tom Petty. Prince maybe a second. Most of them have been pretty lame. Originally Posted by eyecu2
... Prolly had special effects video on the "closed" side.
I didn't get to see the half time show.

### Salty
Liberal woke crap infuriates me as much as the next guy… However most halftime shows are directed towards a younger audience. Lady Gaga, Timberlake, weekend, Beyoncé.. I loved seeing Dre and snoop and those guys perform. I’m just glad the white guy decided to sacrifice so much and take a knee to raise awareness for the harsh oppression he has faced being a blonde haired, blue eyed, white, sis gender male.. what a joke. I actually like Eminem but his weird politics creep me out. He is the most homophobic person in the history of recorded music, yet he pretends to be woke. I’m shocked the lefty mob hasn’t canceled him yet.
  • Devo
  • 02-15-2022, 11:38 AM
For someone that hates the NFL so much, you certainly show up in every thread discussing it. Originally Posted by Mistershark
I sure do, because if there is any hope of the NFL returning to its former self, huge amounts of changes need to be made.

Ending wokeness, fixing the games, AKA the bad penalties at the end of this superbowl, and, intentionally losing for draft pics, an accusation made by the coach who feels he was discriminated against, they have many problems.

In 1972, I walked onto the field at trainging camp and met Chuck Noll, listened to the Steeler win on radio, as the Immaculate Reception occurred, and practiced football in Steeler shirts with their linemens pictures on it.

They were in part, my heroes, and, it burns my ass to see what they have become now.

Silence is the worst form of inaction, so, thank you for noticing my passion to change the game.
My favorite by far was the first Super Bowl after 9/11. U2 sang "where the streets have no name" and while they were singing it a giant screen was in the backdrop scrolling through the 3 thousand names of those that died. Extremely sad but as touching a moment as I've ever seen on TV.