Pay adult dating sites

Hi,

I joined Heatedaffairs.com just to try one of these things out. Even though the site is called heated AFFAIRS, most of the women on there will not entertain conversation with a married guy.

I know a lot of providers on here are on there, because I can see your photos LOL.

One gal told me that she prefers Xmatch.com but I'm not ready to go through all the BS yet of setting up a profile until I do some research.

Heated affairs has a lot of dudes looking for cock, married couples looking for girls, and single women looking for marriage. Weird.

besides seeking arrangements has anyone had any remarkable success?
No success with secretbenefits.com
Most of the girls there don’t have a clue as to what a SB/SD relationship is about.
Bump!!!!

This is something I'm interested in as well. I had some success on Ashley Madison but it's full of fake profiles they make up in order to get credits out of you faster. However once you do find a woman, she's usually sex deprived do to a husband with a limp dick... At least that's what they say. He's probably on here banging..

It seems all of the most popular hook up sites have no discretion. I don't mind sharing pics but I don't want it out there for everyone. There has to be something.
  • BLM69
  • 08-16-2018, 03:05 PM
POF is a gold mine if you put in a little work, I scored on a few free encounters there when I was active on the site. They all loved to play adult bcd games too
Passion is the exact same as AFF.. they even cross over profiles. But it’s just like Heatedaffairs and Ashley Madison. Full of fake profiles, providers, scammers, and gay men, couples, and women looking for a soulmate. I have met a couple of real women but it’s mostly Big girls or old ladies who can’t get laid anywhere else.
POF is a gold mine if you put in a little work, I scored on a few free encounters there when I was active on the site. They all loved to play adult bcd games too Originally Posted by BLM69
+1000!!

Lots of women there who just want good sex with no strings. I've had some of the best encounters from some great women there.
Sooty, but what is POF?
Thanks
on POF, how do you indicate if you are married? or just don't?
  • BLM69
  • 08-16-2018, 10:54 PM
on POF, how do you indicate if you are married? or just don't? Originally Posted by cage196
I believe there's a NSA attached option if I recall correctly
I would love to entertain you
I would love to entertain you Originally Posted by NYDixie
Ok baby, you’re on my unwanted radar after your unsolicited PM this morning and you don’t even receive PM’s back!!

This thread isn’t about you, go Hustle the ISO Forum please!

Manny
Sooty, but what is POF?
Thanks Originally Posted by CellarDweller
A more traditional dating site, Plenty Of Fish.
I was wondering if I was the only one who received a message from her this morning. If she was that interested - or interesting - she'd accept PM's!

Ok baby, you’re on my unwanted radar after your unsolicited PM this morning and you don’t even receive PM’s back!!

This thread isn’t about you, go Hustle the ISO Forum please!

Manny Originally Posted by ManSlut
on POF do you post your real photo?
  • BLM69
  • 08-17-2018, 12:25 PM
on POF do you post your real photo? Originally Posted by cage196
But of coarse, I post my real pic here also lol, same hobby rules apply there as in here, you just have to brainwash them a bit for the free encounters. You know the game