Rogaine

Has anyone tried rogaine on their pubic hair? If so what happened?
Feeling silly, Sabra?

Hope you got your rib fix...
I sniffed a bottle once. I now am a proud owner of a nose hair clipper.
Feeling silly, Sabra?

Hope you got your rib fix... Originally Posted by TheAdmiral

I never made it down there to get any ribs. Pout..
I missed out on the ribs too. Who makes the best ribs in Lincoln? And i don't mean all the back yard smokers on here.
I missed out on the ribs too. Who makes the best ribs in Lincoln? And i don't mean all the back yard smokers on here. Originally Posted by Osolomio
I don't know, I never made it to rib feast to find out who won or to try them. Have to wait til next year,
I put some on my cut pile carpet and now it's shag
I missed out on the ribs too. Who makes the best ribs in Lincoln? And i don't mean all the back yard smokers on here. Originally Posted by Osolomio
Pickin's are a little slim in Lincoln, last I checked.

But if you want to venture up to Council Bluffs, there's a great joint called "Boxer BBQ" just East of the viaduct on Broadway.

In Omaha, my money is spent at Heartland BBQ, near the junction of Northwest Radial Hwy and Maple, in Benson.

Both are good eats.
In Omaha......The Smoke Pit. YUM!
Jim's Rib Haven in Omaha if you don't mind the neighborhood
In Omaha......The Smoke Pit. YUM! Originally Posted by MsElena
Liked it much better when the bar next door was open.
In Omaha......The Smoke Pit. YUM! Originally Posted by MsElena
I remember my dad taking me there when I was a kid. The wrestling matches had just got out, and he was jonesing for some late night post-rasslin' Q.

Outside, a couple of heavy black ladies were strolling the sidewalk in feather boas and "jelly" shoes. I remember asking, "Dad... are those ladies, um... ?" and him saying, "Yes, son. Those are 'working girls'."

Years later, I got my first sales pitch from a pimp in the Smoke Pit's bathroom.

"Hey, man.... you like to party?"

Me, washing my hands: "Party? Yeah, I like parties."

"You like girls?"

Me: "Yeah, I like girls..."

"Well, have I got the girls for you!"
Boxer BBQ in Council Bluffs. Try the smoked prime rib on Fridays. So good.
I'm kind of partial to Big Horn Mountain BBQ in Omaha.
Parkers Smoke House has some great food, I haven't tried their ribs, but they do smoke meat. The have locations in Lincoln, Near Ashland at intersection of Hwy 6 and Hwy 63, as well as one in Nebraska City.