Recommendations for Miami

I've always received valuable information and recommendations here. The women I see seem to prefer to not be reviewed. But there have been no dud recommendations so I wondered if anyone had suggestions for miami. I'm looking for an hdh who is 5th 6 or less and a gfe type. Self referrals welcome.
post on the Miami Bored
Leah is in the Miami area. Or you could fly a lady in to meet you.
Is Atl ornery tonight or what?
Is Atl ornery tonight or what? Originally Posted by discreetgent
that's the nicest thing I've been called all day...

btw...Ans, what is up with these weathermen? predicting the storm of a lifetime and it seems pretty nice out...
3-5 inches of snow? Atlanta will be shutdown for a week, heh
3-5 inches of snow? Atlanta will be shutdown for a week, heh Originally Posted by discreetgent
Keep in mind what that will do for the travelers. Don't you just hate when the worlds busiest airport is pretty much closed.
btw...Ans, what is up with these weathermen? predicting the storm of a lifetime and it seems pretty nice out... Originally Posted by atlcomedy
I just got back inside from taking pictures. I had to try and prove a point to a Tuxedo.
Keep in mind what that will do for the travelers. Don't you just hate when the worlds busiest airport is pretty much closed. Originally Posted by Ansley
Doesn't usually affect me; I have non-stops to pretty much anywhere I want to go AND the airlines are cancelling flights ahead of time so their planes don't get stuck. I know how selfish of me.

OTOH if you said you needed company as it was storming outside, I really wouldn't care if I made it in before the storm .... lol
3-5 inches of snow? Atlanta will be shutdown for a week, heh Originally Posted by discreetgent
Keep in mind what that will do for the travelers. Don't you just hate when the worlds busiest airport is pretty much closed. Originally Posted by Ansley
What difference does the airport shutdown make. It seems that all the workers are huddling in their homes anyways...claiming they can't get out.
ok there is a small dusting....but only since I got back to the house an hour and a half or so ago...
Doesn't usually affect me; I have non-stops to pretty much anywhere I want to go AND the airlines are cancelling flights ahead of time so their planes don't get stuck. I know how selfish of me.

.... lol Originally Posted by discreetgent
I tend to be in the same position...the problem is when my non-stop aircraft is stuck in wherever it is originating. I'd say 2/3rd of my flights that have been cancelled have nothing to do with local weather.
at least for a day....I heard on the radio entire shopping malls are shut down...all for what looks like a couple of inches
Patriciaforu in Miami is an awesome lady.
Leah is in the Miami area. Originally Posted by Ansley
Patriciaforu in Miami is an awesome lady. Originally Posted by catnipdipper
Boy, there is very little wheat and a lot of chaff for the OP to sift through for an answer to his question.