Am I the Only one who feels like this Every morning!

I wake up every morning wanting to give a nice bbbj or bng .Something about getting a hard working man off before work to know I'm the key to his Good day ahead really turns me on! Is it wrong for me to want to pleasure the hobbyist or is this the norm fck it's almost a fetish lol
I don't know if you're the only one but I can tell you that I certainly don't wake up in the morning wanting to blow a hard working man.

But you've got a great showcase. So there's that.
  • BLM69
  • 08-08-2017, 07:49 AM
Not even when I'm horny do I don't want to blow a hard working man, I must be weird
Not the only one!
We need more women with that attitude....there would be less violence in the work place and on the streets. Forget donating your time and money how about donating a blow job and help a poor working guy out.
We need more women with that attitude.... Originally Posted by ahab11
Heh.
Thanks
Umm what ?? I always need roses from a gentleman it's only right! We are all here for a reason !
I do enjoy the reward of knowing I did a good job pleasing a man (See the review from Charlie Brown - he showed me the ROS - which is allowed, and that's exactly how I am when I'm pleasing a man), whether it's a gentleman I've met while hobbying or even my SO. It puts such a smile on my face to know I've made him so happy.

The benefit of doing it in the hobby is that it is no strings attached and that it helps me provide well for myself, my education and my family. Doing it in my real life with my SO keeps us in a healthy relationship and a wonderful one at that.

I'm not sure if this is some type of threAD, sure sounds like one to me, but whatever you think will get you the attention you need.
Since women do not orgasm I enjoy them smiling at my 1.3" of dangling death.
Spring loaded and ready