About to give it up

Well I guess my time has come to leave the hobby, has got to the point where I can rarely locate someone when I have the time, yes there are several great ladies here who are quite fun, but variety for me is important and finding new ones has become near impossible Then arranging things seems to drag on and on and more often than not never happens.. So I guess I am hanging it up and finding a new easier hobby...
Ed, darlin
Biloxi has a lot of traveling that go through there. One perk of being on the coast... is having New Orleans an hour away and Mobile the same distance.
Biloxi can't be as bad as Jackson. You're right, may be time to hang it up. Wish a UTR would surface.
Yea its rough right now especially if you're like me and only like a certain body type. I've even branched out to New Orleans and Mobile but no one's willing to travel and I'm only on the coast two day out of the week. I'm not tripping though and what's a UTR roadside?
Under the radar. I would love a PM with a recommendation from one of the guys. My OKs can be seen on P411.
Out of all the Biloxi beauties:

NaughtyAngel, SweetMelissa, Wildcat, SexiSophia, Rooby, Ninotsugi, Kiki, BayouBabe, Tara Delafee and a few others I may be missing, isnt variety enough?
Come on guys?

You also have MS girls that frequent the area such as Cassie107.

And many touring girls, Adaline. Myself. Brit Baye still comes around.

What is the real reason?

Under the radar simply implies that a lady isnt review board savvy or doesn't know about this lifestyle. Someone who is way cheaper and can be molded to how a man wants to manipulate her.
Get on a sugar board for that mess.

A lot of local ladies need the mens support.
  • vadc
  • 01-02-2019, 12:01 PM
With price, demand, limitations, FOSTA/SESTA and confusion of who is paying who for what, perfectly understand. Just keep few nice regulars and wrap it up. Good luck
With price, demand, limitations, FOSTA/SESTA and confusion of who is paying who for what, perfectly understand. Just keep few nice regulars and wrap it up. Good luck Originally Posted by vadc
I completely agree!
Kensley Morgan to answer only for myself, I once several years ago managed to meet you I enjoyed and planned to stay in touch and then "Poof" you disappeared because of your move. I have seen 3 of the 9 you listed, only 2 of the 3 are reliable to actually meet once booked. Have tried to schedule with several of the others and never accomplished a meet even though I went out of my way to accommodate by changing to meet their schedules or locations, A couple you list I virtually never have heard of or seen an Ad for, As for the traveling Ladies, I have unfortunately managed to almost always see the Ads to late because they are gone already... As for supporting the locals, I prefer that.. But my last 3 attempts have left me sitting frustrated because no one was available when I had the time. Last time I arranged a blind meet from one of the other online places left a small hole in wallet and no company since She was running a cash and dash scam, when the scam surfaced I tossed the 1/2 the fee and said just leave we are done If you insist on the other 1/2 my option is Hotel Security to make you leave..She grabbed the 1/2 and departed having never even removed a shoe...
Oh hell. I have had one bad hobby experience when partaking as a RL couples session and I had one that rocked...btw Lea I appreciate you so much for that memory!

I get what guys are saying, I truly do.

It sucks that scamming happens and reliability is also a factor.

Just dont throw your hat in just yet babe. For every dud, there is a gem waiting for you. You just have to find her by sifting through the bullshit
Well said & thank you for including me in your list of beauties ❤️

Out of all the Biloxi beauties:

NaughtyAngel, SweetMelissa, Wildcat, SexiSophia, Rooby, Ninotsugi, Kiki, BayouBabe, Tara Delafee and a few others I may be missing, isnt variety enough?
Come on guys?

You also have MS girls that frequent the area such as Cassie107.

And many touring girls, Adaline. Myself. Brit Baye still comes around.

What is the real reason?

Under the radar simply implies that a lady isnt review board savvy or doesn't know about this lifestyle. Someone who is way cheaper and can be molded to how a man wants to manipulate her.
Get on a sugar board for that mess.

A lot of local ladies need the mens support. Originally Posted by Kynsley Morgan
With price, demand, limitations, FOSTA/SESTA and confusion of who is paying who for what, perfectly understand. Just keep few nice regulars and wrap it up. Good luck Originally Posted by vadc

This, 100%
Check with BassCat he may have a old nag in one of his stalls that can make u happy!!!
If you're looking for mature, reliable and not about games or drama. Let me know. (Give a days notice with screening). I honor the dates booked.

I'm in Biloxi a few times month. I don't always post. As I'm there for rw job obligations and don't have time for flakey menn.

Kensley Morgan to answer only for myself, I once several years ago managed to meet you I enjoyed and planned to stay in touch and then "Poof" you disappeared because of your move. I have seen 3 of the 9 you listed, only 2 of the 3 are reliable to actually meet once booked. Have tried to schedule with several of the others and never accomplished a meet even though I went out of my way to accommodate by changing to meet their schedules or locations, A couple you list I virtually never have heard of or seen an Ad for, As for the traveling Ladies, I have unfortunately managed to almost always see the Ads to late because they are gone already... As for supporting the locals, I prefer that.. But my last 3 attempts have left me sitting frustrated because no one was available when I had the time. Last time I arranged a blind meet from one of the other online places left a small hole in wallet and no company since She was running a cash and dash scam, when the scam surfaced I tossed the 1/2 the fee and said just leave we are done If you insist on the other 1/2 my option is Hotel Security to make you leave..She grabbed the 1/2 and departed having never even removed a shoe... Originally Posted by EdThomastoo
Me and Basscat have traded notes on several occasions and have unknowingly gathered many of the same numbers, We don't however, always agree with who is worth seeing or why and our personal approach to the hobby and the ladies is far different based on my reading his reviews and other comments..