Need to make a choice ?

Hello Everyone, planning on making a trip to the DR, but i cant make up my mind on which resort to go to. Should it be Mywildvacation,Oxygen Resort, or something i havent heard of, please weigh in with your experience and expertise...
I am curious as well. I have not heard of Mywildvacation but have been considering Alexis Club and Tropicaladultvacations. There is one positive review here on Eccie of Alexis Club.
Ive been to oxygen retreat 3 times, and will be back for a fourth. Great time and place!
I went to Charlisangels resort in May 2010 and had a fabulous time. All of the girls were beautiful eastern european women. A little pricey but well worth the expense.
Forget those all inclusive resorts in the DR. Just get a room at pretty much any hotel in Sosua and the rest will take care of itself. Tons of hot women in the DR or if you have fear go to Blackbeards.
Captain1962:

OK . . .Blackbeards . . .Whats that, where is it and why should we go there. How about a recon-type review.
I'm going to Blackbeards for a week this May. Will report when i get back. It's web is blackbeardsadultresort.com. For info a great site is ifoundthechicas.
I am leaving on Tuesday for my 8th visit to Blackbeard's. Obviously, I love the place. It is located in a private, gated community outside of Puerto Plata. It's an incredibly well run private small hotel that has a bevy of lovely chicas hanging out for your fun. Totally safe, reasonably priced, beach and golf nearby, good food, and great times. Try it you'll like it!
MattMan: Where is the Report/Review?

Share the dream . . .
Hey Captain, After doing some research i chose to have my fun in Sousa. Was wondering do you have a chose for a hotel..So far i decided on New Garden is there any others that you recommend?