Activities: TS, BBBJ, CG,ACG,MISH AND K9
Hair Length and Color: Long and dark
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Slim and tall lady. Big breasts and a pretty face
Recommendation: Yes
How tall ?
Above 5 ft
Fun, I have read where 30min session s were a waste of time. 180 vs 240? Did you feel like you were sprinting and being rushed? I was surprised to see TS? That burns the clock!
Being rushed is a bummer. I am a fan of the quick 30 min session. Sometimes you have limited time
Being rushed is a bummer. I am a fan of the quick 30 min session. Sometimes you have limited time Originally Posted by Monster Truck
I agree plus they make me blow in the first 30 minutes. Time and money
Fun, I have read where 30min session s were a waste of time. 180 vs 240? Did you feel like you were sprinting and being rushed? I was surprised to see TS? That burns the clock! Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
You have to move fast. The TS last 5-6 mins. They will get you to pop as soon as you can.
You have to move fast. The TS last 5-6 mins. They will get you to pop as soon as you can. Originally Posted by FunintheSun22
I am not a fast and furious type. I like to relax and be taken care of at her pace. I am sure Jay would like that on your next visit and get to know her.

Does she have MM or natural Boobs?
Fun, I have read where 30min session s were a waste of time. 180 vs 240? Did you feel like you were sprinting and being rushed? I was surprised to see TS? That burns the clock! Originally Posted by Armystrong 20
They can be fun. I do it sometimes and feeling not obligated to say goodbye and getting out fast is fun
They can be fun. I do it sometimes and feeling not obligated to say goodbye and getting out fast is fun Originally Posted by ProfessorXavier
Or before you get caught by your SO. I prefer the hour.
  • Elrod
  • 07-20-2023, 02:24 PM
Jay is a beautiful lady. Love her body.