City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Nuru B2b, shower fucking, BBBj,room fucking
Hair Length and Color: Dirty blonde, Dyed
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: Sexy body and a I am a dirty girl vibe. She was at Sunflower girls before this, her pictures are/were accurate.
Recommendation: Yes
"The cheaper venue"...
Pass!
I think Susan's table shower can be really fun and full of surprises.
Is this the Susan that used to be Wynn ?
  • Vulva
  • 07-16-2023, 07:01 PM
Isn't this Susan like 50+?
Is this the Susan that used to be Wynn ? Originally Posted by Wifenothornyenough
Yes, Susan = Wynn and Wynn = Susan. This is the same Susan / Wynn that has been at Spa 21, Sunflower, K-Fest, and just about every studio and AMP in Dallas.

You have asked this question literally 10-15 times this year, and each time people respond to your question. Can you please reply to this post and confirm your understanding that Susan = Wynn and Wynn = Susan?
  • Vulva
  • 07-18-2023, 03:06 AM
Yes, Susan = Wynn and Wynn = Susan. This is the same Susan / Wynn that has been at Spa 21, Sunflower, K-Fest, and just about every studio and AMP in Dallas.

You have asked this question literally 10-15 times this year, and each time people respond to your question. Can you please reply to this post and confirm your understanding that Susan = Wynn and Wynn = Susan? Originally Posted by AspenCalifornia
Search is broken

Isn't this Susan like 50+?
Search is broken

Isn't this Susan like 50+? Originally Posted by Vulva
This girl is 50? My neighbor is 46 and she's a Grandma. But Susan sounds like a good time based on the Activities listed.
I have known Susan for years. She may be 40. Looks like she's 30. Tries to please if treated well.