BBCIP

I have a difficult time keeping it hard when I wear a condom, so I would love to go BB L3 with these girls; however, I'm scared of getting an STD. So for those of you who do go BB all the time, why aren't you all worried about STDs?
Just need to find one that says "I love you" and "I only do this with you". I don't worry after hearing those words.
If I catch something, I command the STD spirits to leave and enter a Herd of Swine. It's weird watching the Herd run off a cliff to their death.

I learned to do that from Jimmy Swaggart.
If you go bareback in enough women you will catch an STD. My guess is that for the guys who do this the juice is worth the squeeze.
Only takes one time, God forbid you have a S/O and infect her with something. Game over!
Don't compare yourself with others, some have nothing to lose.
Just do the sniff test. They've done studies, you know. 60% of the time, it works every time.
I get suckered by the “ I only do this for you”
I have a difficult time keeping it hard when I wear a condom, so I would love to go BB L3 with these girls; however, I'm scared of getting an STD. So for those of you who do go BB all the time, why aren't you all worried about STDs? Originally Posted by Love Rim Jobs
Odds are if you do it frequently you’re going to catch something. Probably non-life threatening and/or treatable with medication, but you’ll catch something.

What you have to determine is how it will affect your life if even the most common and easily curable/treatable STIs show up. How is your life affected if you get genital herpes? Chlamidia?

Many of these guys don’t have SOs. The smart ones get tested regularly and if something “comes up”, they get it treated so they aren’t further endangering themselves or their partners.

If you aren’t in that category, you need to first consider treating the underlying problem causing you not to be able to wear a condom. If that doesn’t work (or until it does), consider other modes of satisfaction. There are women who are adept at making a non-FS experience as enjoyable as FS.

There is no magic wand that you can wave to make the risk of BBFS go away. Risk mitigation is all you can do to make it less likely that a negative life-changing experience will occur. Once you can accept that reality, you can figure out the way forward that is best for you.
  • rcusa
  • 07-17-2023, 10:23 AM
Regarding condoms causing difficulty maintaining erection: That can happen if the ring of the condom is too tight. There's a company (maybe others) called MyOne that makes condoms in various sizes. Getting those with enough ring diameter to not constrict blood flow may be beneficial.
Agree, if BB is not what you want, bring your own Condom
My suggestion if you're having a hard time staying hard.

Space out your sessions. Don't masturbate too much in between sessions. Find a girl who you're actually attracted to.

I find the worst sessions I've had is when I've just been masturbating too much to be frank, and I just don't have the mojo and vigor to perform. Limp dick with a hot chick is a bad feeling. Space out sessions, keep masturbating to a minimum, allow yourself to recharge in between sessions so you can perform. Don't spread yourself too thin.
I think it goes beyond that, to real self-care. If your issues accompany other changes in your health, address those. Eat better, drink less alcohol (or consume less of whatever depressant you are currently consuming), exercise more, lose weight. If that doesn’t help, go see a doctor and make sure there isn’t an underlying condition that is a contributing factor.

Our bodies change as we get older. Some guys refuse to see that, and try to compensate by other means (or engage in riskier activities to compensate).
You can get serious life threatening diseases from sharing razors and other hygiene products. Just saying!
But giving a chick a creampie during boom boom is nature
(or consume less of whatever depressant you are currently consuming), Originally Posted by TinMan
This poses a real delimma for me.

Because the depressant I'm currently consuming is Condom-only ladies who refuse to go bareback!