Encounter: janae love - #100 - springtime/summertime delites #7 (addison)

Date: Mar, Apr, Jun, Jul 2019
Name: Janae Love
User ID:: 297162
Phone: (817) 692-8566 per siglines/bio
Email Address: JanaeLove@protonmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=297162
City: addison; nw ft worth (outcall)
State: Texas
Address: incall near belt line & inwood; outcall nw ft worth near lake worth

Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Hair Length and Color: reddish/pink, long to shoulders; tied back for intimate activities.
Physical Description: in my hobby and rw book, an attractive down-to-earth woman. photos in bio/showcase are pretty accurate (tho some 1-2yrs old). medium height 5' 5" and kinda curvy build at ~140lbs. nice breasts w/ lovely nipples, bit of mommy tummy but not very distracting to me. pretty face and eyes. nice lips, esp when engulfing lil delites. she often wears high heels so appears taller than i expected.

Activities: catching up, oral, greek and cg/mish/doggie delites!!

according to eccie records, this is my 100th review. lil delites and i debated long and hard who would be the subject of my 100th. it was a tight race but decided Janae would get the honors.

i first met Janae back in may 2017 and have been impressed ever since. she was occupied with real world stuff late last year and early this year. so, when she popped back up in late february, i setup a cumsultation as soon as we could get together in march. i scheduled another visit in april and then one last week. she's as good as ever, if not better, at least in my hobby book.

Recommendation: Yes
Awesome PM.....glad you had had another great JL experience. She rang me up the same way, less the Greek. You’ve inspired me to have a second helping! Hobby on, amigo.
Congrats on your 100th review, PMD! Glad it was with Janae. Great choice!
Great review, I’m signing up!
Congrats PMD.
Congrats Buddy for the Century !! And what a way to ring in the 100th !! With JL !! Awesome !