Pussy Snorkel and Chin Dildo??

What do you say ladies? Are these items something you would like us orally fixated guys to use to help you become multiple orgasm donors???

http://www.amazon.com/Accomodator-Or.../dp/B000278TQ8

http://www.pussysnorkel.com/facts.htm
Until now, I didn't know Amazon offered these items. Happy shopping to me!
ive had the chin dildo used on me
LOVED IT!!!
sometimes thats my dilemma when it gets so good....
i want something hard in it
so its the best!!
HAAAAA!!! The chin dildo is hilarious...
chin strap on is what I have been trying to buy for over 4 monthes!!! Every store I go to is sold out & I don not like ordering online!!!

But I have used one and they are awesome!! I had a guy in dallas put one on and it had a vibrating cock ring on it so when I sat on his face,I had such an intensely HOT orgasm!!!!!!
this is funny.
chin strap on is what I have been trying to buy for over 4 monthes!!! Every store I go to is sold out & I don not like ordering online!!!

But I have used one and they are awesome!! I had a guy in dallas put one on and it had a vibrating cock ring on it so when I sat on his face,I had such an intensely HOT orgasm!!!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You mean you don't have one of these in your bag of tricks?
wow now i have seen it all!! now i just need to try it!!
Hey now, I represent that device!
Hey, Snorkle, if you are representing the device you might want to consider spelling it correctly: Snorkel. . . . . . .just sayin'
You mean you don't have one of these in your bag of tricks? Originally Posted by tyboy1
lol--I cant find one in stock!!
Best thing since sliced bread
It seems that the snorkel would be great if you have a squirter.... what u think?
If you have a partner who likes penetration/G-spot attention from her cunning linguist, this is way more comfortable than trying to get fingers situated, which makes it more likely that we will remain on the job longer LOL......and besides, we dedicated multi-taskers now have a whole 'nother hand to work with. Being 6'4", I can play with both breasts, or stroke one breast while clasping hands with the other (one of my personal favorite things while going down on my partner is to link hands with her)....woooo-hooooo! Maybe also a little something inserted in her bottom and we have a regular carnal carnival going on.

Haven't tried the pussy snorkel, but I love doing Daty with my partner sitting on my face, and would love to try using this. Gasping for breath or interrupting my lady's rhythm, or having her worried about suffocating me can be distracting.

How many of the ladies like facesitting their partners?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Jazzmine --you mean a squirter like YOU!wooohooooo fun!!!! lol

Quote--How many of the ladies like facesitting their partners?
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SS!!