Coming to Austin - need a recomendation

Ok, I am headed to Austin the first week of January with the SO so I DO NOT need a provider reference LOL. However I DO need references on places some of the best restaurants in your city. Money is no object ( well to a point ) . She prefers seafood, I , beer LOL. Open to suggestions and thanks in advance.
Trulucks
Eddie V's.
McCormick and Schmick, if you are north. It is in the Domain. Eddie V's is downtown. Trulucks is downtown and north. Any of these three will get you a wonderful seafood dinner for two, for about $$, or a little less.
Can't go wrong with Trulucks.

sixx
Eddie V's is downtown. Originally Posted by NipLover
There's an Eddie V's near the Renaissance in the Arboretum area also.

Pearla's is good. Not Trulucks good, but good nonetheless. it's in the SoCo trendy area.
So on that topic, anyone here have an opinion on which Truluck's location and which Eddie V locations in Austin are the best? Downtown vs Arboretum....is there a noticeable difference?
I've dined at both Eddie V's. No significant differences that I recall. Never been to the Arboretum Trulucks. Only downtown.
I've dined at both Eddie V's. No significant differences that I recall. Never been to the Arboretum Trulucks. Only downtown. Originally Posted by Smokin Joe

I prefer the lucks downtown. The North Austin Trulucks is well... too north austin for me......

sixx
Eddie V has it hands down over Trulucks.
I love Trulucks very good food and a great atmosphere.
You Chaps need to get out more. Trulucks? Eddie V's? McCormick? Snore.

All decent places, but so unimaginative.

Perla
Justine's
Uchiko
Kenichi

Just to name a but a few.

Hope you have a splendid visit! Cheers!
I mentioned Perla. Not anything like the Truluck experience but pretty good. Not familiar with the rest.
thanks guys! You have all given me something to chew on.. Ya'll have a great new year
Hudson's on the Bend.

If you're willing to go in the $150 a pop range, The Emerald can't be beat.