Safe Ride

Hey guys and girls! I have done this a few times before. Last year on NYE. A few years during SXSW. Anyways.... If yall are going out tonight and find yourself drunk and need a ride home. Just send me a message. I'm a lot cheaper than a taxi. And its like I already know most of you. So its like a buddy giving you a ride home. I can fit 6 or 7 in the Suburban comfortably. I guess instead of sending me a message here. Just email me at jifjordan@live.com Send me your number and I will call you quickly. I can also give you a ride to your party. And this offer isn't limited to you guys and girls. If you know of someone just give them my email addy.
I adore knowing the likes of you are around. Thank you for your kind services. I hope last night was a successful one for all involved.
It was very successful. And I definitely think if I do this more often. I need to install a dash cam with sound. I think I got more stories in the last part of 2011 and the beginning of 2012 than in all of 2011. Hmmmmm... nah... but I was smilig inside almost the whole night.