Would a provider go to a strip club?

I don't frequent SCs very often, but would love to bring my own entertainment to one. Meaning, would a provider go with me to a strip club, say, over lunch? I assume certain fees would apply.
Years ago I had a provider go with me to the Lodge early evening. It was a blast-and it seemed that the strippers pay much more attention to you when accomponied by a female, especially if she is hot. Heff
ummmm....I'm gonna take a wild stab in the dark here and say....Y E S! Most providers are very open minded, some of them are even Bi-Sexual.
I love strip clubs!
really.. this is a question?
There is a group of hobbyists and providers here in central Illinois who go to strip clubs on a regular basis. It can be a blast!
What's the big deal re: taking a girl to a strip club? I've had several dates walk in with me and, sooner or later, pull off their tops to have a fantsy fulfillment session. You'd be surprised (or perhaps not) that there's a little stripper trying to get out in most women. You just have to afford her the right opportunity to feel comfortable, sexy and a bot naughty at the same time. The trick is keeping the women that strip for a living in the club out of the way. Sometimes the employed strippers will get the notion that you simply HAVE to have company and will try to join in. My experience has been that my dates are doing the show for us and prefer to keep it that way. The public forum lets them be naughty in a safe environment.
Does a Fat Kid like Cake ?
Yes! I love them...just buy me a table dance, LOL.
Bringing women to strip clubs is always fun! I went once with my brothers wife and you always have more fun when another lady goes with you. The only problem was she figured out what really went on in strip clubs. I haven't been able to take him back since.
  • jfred
  • 03-02-2010, 05:11 PM
Does a Fat Kid like Cake ? Originally Posted by DFWRaven
Is the Pope a bear and shits in the woods?

Or something like that.
Y E S! Most providers are very open minded, some of them are even Bi-Sexual.
I am Buy Sexual - I have to buy it... LOL

What they said, have gone several times, had a blast everyone of them...

As long as i get one of these
Going back to the last days of ASPD, MarieLynn of DFW had organized a get together at a strip club.

Unfortunately, I was not able to attend.

From my understanding, quite a few of the Dallas ladies were present so it is not unheard of for the providers to go to a strip club.

Can't wait for the next get together.

netman

PS: Note to self... take Nicole Preston to a strip club in London.
I would love to accommodate a lovely gentle-man to a Gentlemens Club.
I honestly do every chance I get.