Phone: Will provide after verification
Email Address: moore.mila@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=253893
City: Ridgeland
State: Mississippi
Address: Very nice hotel suite on Centre Street near County Line and I-55 North
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, Body Exploration, Breast Worship, DATY, Cock Worship, BBBJ, Cuddling, Kissing, More Convo
Session Length: 60 Minutes
Fee: $$$
Hair Length and Color: Below shoulder length brunette hair that is soft, silky, and wavy as it appears in her pictures on her showcase
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Mila is a woman, not a girl, and she's a beautiful woman. She has wonderful body with all the right curves. Mila says that her ethnicity is a Creole mix, which I certainly assume to be true. But, whatever she is, she looked great. Her skin was so soft to touch and led me to believe that she uses a lot of moisturizers. Her brunette hair was soft and wavy and cut below her shoulders. Mila has sparkling deep brown eyes, and when she looks into your eyes, you're captivated and feel like you're being drawn to her. Mila stands about 5'0" and weighs about 140 pounds. Her profile says that her measurements are 38DD-30-38, which seemed to be right. In my opinion, Mila wore just the right amount of makeup, dressed very nicely, and made a great impression on me.
Recommendation: Yes
Never a regret seeing Mila.
Sweet and sensual from start to finish.
Yeah. She's a classy lady