Phone: She will provide after screening
Email Address: Leamadisson@yahoo.com
URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=3862
City: Pearl
State: Mississippi
Address: Nice hotel in Pearl
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Convo, LFK, DFK, breast worship, BBBJCIM, DATY, DATO, TUMA, HJ, PM, FIV, FIA, toys
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $250
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde hair
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5'7", natural breasts, great nipples, no tattoos, smooth pussy, toned legs. Great body for her age as she is a serious runner.
Recommendation: Yes
Leas is a doll. Great review. Looks like you had an excellent time.
Yeah Lea is awesome . She will give you great memories , GFE to the max . I need to see her again . Good review !
I need to have a Mod to Admin "meeting" with her... got a feeling she would own me.
"Meeting" or "Meating".. Ha!! Ha!! Sorry too good to pass up.
Wonderful review. I appreciated the details you mentioned about Lea as a person as well as her preparation for a date. It's her attention to every aspect of a date, including the small things, that helps elevate what otherwise would be an ordinary date to being an extraordinary date.

You said that each successive visit with Lea was better than the previous one. I don't see how that could be the case. Nevertheless, I'll take you at your word, and look forward to my future dates with Lea.
My first two visits with Lea were a threesome and a foursome. Both were incredible and can be read under my reviews. I then decided I wanted to see her solo. I was so captivated by her, I immediately booked her again. My fourth encounter took it to another level. We both remarked there is even more to come. She is amazing. I'm not sure I can ever get enough of her. We have some cool stuff planned for the future.