URL / Website: -
City: Lubbock
State: Texas
Address: Southwest Lubbock
Activities: CBJ, DATY, FS and much more
Hair Length and Color: Brown mid ways down back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Short great looking little bombshell.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice review! She sounds delicious...
I have seen inconsistent reviews including her fee is not commensurate with service restrictions.
I have seen inconsistent reviews including her fee is not commensurate with service restrictions. Originally Posted by MaxShaft
I have seen Breeann. I was wondering about her fee being a little high as well. It was time for some new blood in Amarillo so I took a dive. I’m glad I did. Yes, her fee is a little higher than most area providers (especially Amarillo) but it was enjoyable. She is experienced and is very good at TCB. I plan to see her again when our schedules line up.
Better get bbbj
Agree with phrasing....she looks really hot....the CBJ is what's holding me back....
Just remember to pace yourself!
Seen her twice and it gets better every time I see her.
Oldsailor honestly I must tell you it was one of the best ones I’ve had with a condom I could only imagine what it’s like without one but it was great
Still don’t understand why some women allow Daty but no bbbj
Just like any womans double standards, I would imagine. Try giving DATY with a layer of seran wrap between you and her, and see how that goes. Lol
Have tried several ways of communicating with her and when and IF she does reply it’s middle of the night
so she's open all night...good to know