NCNS Janine

The NCNS has already been posted in the Bad TCB/NCNS group yesterday. Decided to add a separate post here as well for those who don't know about the group mentioned.

She travels back and forth between Dallas and Austin and is in Austin now.

I had seen her several times before she remade herself so we knew each other.

I called her Monday 12/17 in the early evening and set up an appointment at her hotel for a short time later. I arrived about 10 minutes early and called to let her know. Over the next 15 minutes made a few calls, but never heard anything, so left a final vmail asking for an explanation and telling her I'm leaving.

I've never heard back from her.

When we've met before she's always been ready on time, so it became clear to me it wasn't gonna happen. No point in waiting around 15+ minutes past appointment time hoping.

I wondered about this time, though, because when I asked about my grandfathered rate she agreed but wasn't enthusiastic about it. I gave her the chance to back out, but she didn't want to. Maybe she changed her mind about the rate and decided to back out, or had a better offer in the meantime.

There was a happy ending to my evening: I had called several girls with no answer before Janine answered and one called back after I made the appointment discussed. I called this girl back, told her the story and she said come on over. I had a really good french session and visit afterward. During the session I joked if I get a call back from Janine I should let her answer. She laughed and said she'd do that and thank her for helping her make some money. I like that girl!

http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=62500
So who's the girl that helped you out in the end?
Nice initiative , work that list ! Sorry that happened , thanks for posting .
I thought the older hook... I mean providers were supposed to be better at the Tcb ?
So who's the girl that helped you out in the end? Originally Posted by Sir Hardin Thicke
Staci's Sugar. I plan to write a review. I've seen her twice now and she has a really good attitude.

I thought the older hook... I mean providers were supposed to be better at the Tcb ? Originally Posted by Mr Blonde
Yeah, that's what I used to think, but over time I'm finding there's not as much difference between the young ones who are known and the older ones who are known. The young ones who show up in WW are another story, as well as the BP ones. Wouldn't touch them with a stick without a track record here.