still not verified???

Hey I'm still pretty new to the site. I'm having problems getting verified I guess? I sent all the proper information and I was told I would be able to access and start showcase but I either don't know how to get started or just simply don't have my account verified. Please help... Love Kali84
Where did you send the info, and when?
You just got a review doll
Thanks honey I did find the review just now. And I sent my info to the link one of the mods sent me , it was the Kansas city metro and Kansas link, but looking at my profile it shows I have zero referrals so I might just need Joe Joe to send another email for that referral???
The review should work for you. You are cute you will do great on ECCIE baby.
Have fun and if you need help with anything let me know and I would love to help out.
Thanks honey I did find the review just now. And I sent my info to the link one of the mods sent me , it was the Kansas city metro and Kansas link, but looking at my profile it shows I have zero referrals so I might just need Joe Joe to send another email for that referral??? Originally Posted by kali84
Thank you sweets that's very helpful. Now if I can get verified I can post more pics and reviews lol .
Might be tomorrow before you get to do that but when its done you will love it here.
Kali...

I don't have any verification info submitted from you. Please send me a PM here which includes your request to become verified, links to your reviews, and links to you web site or current ad. If you have established members who will vouch for you, that is also helpful.

-adeptus-
kaylen got banned??? wth????
FYI, there are better places to ask that question myfiat.
kaylen got banned??? wth???? Originally Posted by myfiat

Why did you post this under someone else's Thread. This doesn't belong in this Thread, Has nothing to do with this person.
O-well as they say.
Just to be sure there's no misunderstanding, Kali (kali84) is NOT Kalen. I had the pleasure of visiting Kali a couple weeks ago and wrote a review. Great gal! Great experience!
Thank you love, I was hoping there was no confusion. I am in no way associated nor even know anything about the situation. So thank you for clarifying that
  • Modda
  • 12-11-2013, 08:24 PM
Since the provider is verified now I'm closing this thread, if you have anything to add then pls PM with an appropriate reason then I'll reopen it.