The faint scent of Leslie Lane...

...still lingers after the holidays but it's more of a whiff than an aroma.

I'm really not trying to stir up another drama thread*. Just wondering if anybody has any info. She posted that she had to cancel on some of us and we haven't heard a peep since. Anybody? Lots of questions floating around the backchannels... Did she ride off into the sunset? Did she ever really exist in the first place? Nothing on snopes...

Maybe it's like Field Of Dreams: If you post about her, she will come...

*but then again, why not?
ssshhhhhhh. Let sleeping dogs lay....
Well in answer to your one question

Did she ever really exist in the first place?
Well Woody has not been able to see her since she is in Texas and I was in Alaska North Slope so, that pretty damn impossible, but since Metal Smith has, since Blenderhead has, and CJ has... all seen her I will say that she is real.

As per Mr. Negative that seems to have nothing else to do but slam and bitch anytime her name is mention I will say that she really gets under some folks skin. No Nuglet she is most likely not going to give you a discounted rate....LOL
ssshhhhhhh. Let sleeping dogs lay.... Originally Posted by nuglet
I appreciate your use of grammar here...

http://www.communitelligence.com/blp...d=94&artID=713

She still snoops around from time to time....
I appreciate your use of grammar here...

http://www.communitelligence.com/blp...d=94&artID=713 Originally Posted by Damon Bradley
Clearly, you were meant to be my hobby soulmate.
thank ya sir...
She's real, and she's spectacular..
ok, that's an opinion. There are others.
or subtle odor....

She's real, and she's spectacular.. Originally Posted by blenderhead

Blendiepoo!!!!

Blendiepoo!!!!
Originally Posted by Elephant

Blendiepoo!!!!
Originally Posted by Elephant
...Metal Smith has, Blenderhead has, and CJ has... Originally Posted by Woody of TX
Oh I know... Bastards.
ok, that's an opinion. There are others. Originally Posted by nuglet
I have said all along that Leslie was the real deal. There were a few who chose not to listen. However, the negativity from those who have never met her does not alter the fact that she had 3 reviews from well respected individuals who each claimed they would like to see her again!
I never said she was real. Real Deal? not so much. Wanna go see her? Fine, no skin off me. I have an opinion of that person, and I can't think of anything that will change that. I've got nothing against you bigtex, or any of her other fans... or my ex, or the IRS, I just don't like HER..
she is real...lil bubba banged her twice today!