Kissing in between oral? Yes or No?

So she warms you up with bbbj, and then comes up to DFK you. Do you do a full-on tongue bath, or do you shy away?

You're buried in some tasty daty. You're thinking that you want a few more of her good kisses. So you momentarily break away and try to kiss her. Does it bother you that she pulls away and grabs a towel to wipe your mouth?

Is blending oral & dfk taboo? Or erotic?

Years ago, I could not combine the two. Nowadays, I love it! Very few ladies I know will allow it, but I will always try.
Why not? They are the bodies own juices. Does not bother me. Though some people don't like a really wet kiss. Maybe that is part of it?
Very erotic! Strongly agree here and hope to see interactions with the ladies.
  • jan-w
  • 06-19-2024, 11:22 AM
What I like is when I dato a lady and she's still eager for heavy DFK afterwards. Now that's something to savor.
  • JROD
  • 06-19-2024, 02:02 PM
I have a f-buddy that loves to taste herself on me. She will go cowgirl for a while, then hop off and bj for a while. She luvs a DFK after I’ve been DATY as well.
I think it’s hot as hell!
I don’t think I have ever had a woman shy away from kissing me after daty. And unless I CIM I don’t think twice about kissing a woman after she goes down on me. My junk is clean.
Now that I think about it, I should probably be concerned about that first kiss when I walk in the door. No telling what might have been deposited there a few minutes earlier. There are times when I’ve asked myself that mid-kiss.
One of my favorite things to do in life. In truth I don’t even think about it. Life is too short.
Hell to the yes! I love it and the sloppier it gets the hotter it is.
Let me taste mine and yours!
Do you want to taste yourself on my lips with a kiss after a nice wet BJ?
I think it is HOT!!!
Let me taste mine and yours!
Do you want to taste yourself on my lips with a kiss after a nice wet BJ? Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Since I brought this up, I'll gladly answer...I want your sweet kiss. Whether you were just licking me, or licking her (whoever she is, LOL), give me your kiss and I'll be happy. Maybe you had a lollipop, or maybe a taco, your kiss makes everything taste yummy.

Wow! Convert this to a poll, and all posters, 8 men & 2 ladies, say "Yes, erotic".
Since I brought this up, I'll gladly answer...I want your sweet kiss. Whether you were just licking me, or licking her (whoever she is, LOL), give me your kiss and I'll be happy. Maybe you had a lollipop, or maybe a taco, your kiss makes everything taste yummy.

Wow! Convert this to a poll, and all posters, 8 men & 2 ladies, say "Yes, erotic". Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Woman around here are far and few have gone from this site due to , well I don't need to be a re-run of why lol
Yes, both ways.
I love to kiss and certainly don't want a guy to pull away from me when I've been giving a bj. However, if I'm giving an extra sloppy one, I will try to wipe my lips off a little before kissing a gent. And I don't do snowballs, so if it was to completion, I rinse my mouth.

On the other side, I love to taste me(or another girl) on a gents lips.