The Kardassian's

Love em or hate em? Why?

IMO Kim has the sex appeal of a goddess.....

Can't stand the show unless on mute. Though I love a strong woman, high maintenance and drama are turn offs for me.

However in banging such a beauty, pussy control would rule me and surround my every thought. There is no return from this one.
I like them lol. I always watch them. The mom is a trip how nosey she is lol. Khloe and Lamar are my favorite couple But you spelled it wrong
Neither love em or hate em..........Don't watch em cause they're painfully boring..........

IMO Kim has the sex appeal of a goddess.....

Can't stand the show unless on mute. Though I love a strong woman, high maintenance and drama are turn offs for me.

However in banging such a beauty, pussy control would rule me and surround my every thought. There is no return from this one. Originally Posted by One-Eyed Willy
She's hot, no question, but you might want to google some pics of her without the makeup on, it's very unflattering. Plus dat ass has had some work done to it.

Smart chick tho, can't be a dummy to accomplish all that she has. Respect.
Doesn't do anything for me...
Attached Images File Type: jpg wowza.jpg (55.3 KB, 227 views)
  • Seedy
  • 05-24-2012, 01:42 PM
The whole fucking family isn't worth a pile of dog shit. Bunch of do nothing, know nothing, leeches. I will admit, i'd pound the shit out of kims ass, and make her lick me clean....lol
She's hot, no question, but you might want to google some pics of her without the makeup on, it's very unflattering. Plus dat ass has had some work done to it.

Smart chick tho, can't be a dummy to accomplish all that she has. Respect. Originally Posted by TheDon
blame it on mommy Kardashian. She's the oil that keeps the money machine flowing. Very attractive girls. Boring and crazy though. I love their fashion sense. Kourtney is a VERY nice dresser! I love how Kim dresses to accentuate her curves. I think Khloe gets too much BS because she looks different.
The 3 daughters and mommy may have a collective IQ that doesn't exceed 100.

Once a week the wife goes to the store and brings home a National Enquirer. DJ takes a shit and reads the rag, and somewhere between the first 'grunt and push' and the final 'wipe', I will probably read something about those high dollar bitches.

That's all I know, or care about knowing about these 'ladies'.
Eh, I think it takes an IQ above 100 to pull off what Kim is doing. I don't follow her much (or as much as I'd want to admit) but she seems to be a pretty good hustler from what I've seen. Can't really fault her for the media being all over her.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE KIMS BODY BUT THEN IT ABOUT STOPS THERE...
I think they are beautiful, and Kim thinks with her heart first , then with her head. She might hve a decent relationship if she would give her husband his place instead of him always finding out last. When you get married you are suppose to share things with hubby first and not go running to mommy and sisters. Annoying. Chris stayed longer than any other guy would had!
I think they are beautiful, and Kim thinks with her heart first , then with her head. She might hve a decent relationship if she would give her husband his place instead of him always finding out last. When you get married you are suppose to share things with hubby first and not go running to mommy and sisters. Annoying. Chris stayed longer than any other guy would had! Originally Posted by bustyamy
In case anyone missed it, Joel McHale of the Soup called the relationship ("marriage") of Kim almost to the right number of days. He was off only by five days when he predicted it would end. Not too shabby.

That being said, I don't watch them. Being famous just because you are famous makes no sense, I'd rather they have one real collective talent between the lot of them.
She looks like me without her makeup on....(I mean that in a good way lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEnUe...eature=related

her natural beauty really glows, don't need makeup to cover it up
Kim is gorgeous, I never get sick of looking at her. I also like her attitude, people are really negative towards her, she gets attacked with powder and takes it all in stride. I like strong woman that is not easily broken. She does really lacks the personality and a sense of humor that Khloe has. Khloe is my favorite, she is relationship material, very genuine, and would be fun to be around. Kourtney is beautiful, but she is little bitchy, don't like her nagging, thats a huge turn off.