Is this possible?

A friend suggested that I check out the link below. I would like to hear your thoughts. Frankly. it scared the shit outta me.
What are your thoughts on investing in gold or silver coin?

http://www.stansberryresearch.com/pr...VD/OPSIM214/PR

Its long but interesting.
What should be scaring the shit out of you is that fraudsters like these guys are still out on the streets.

Frank Stansberry - the namesake of this company - already got busted by the SEC once for defrauding investors. He was fined $1.5M for producing a fraudulent internet stock letter but managed to avoid a criminal charge and stay out of jail.

That whopping fine apparently hasn't deterred him any. Looks like he's back to the same racket with gold instead of stocks.

The case is SEC v. Agora, Inc., Pirate Investor, LLC and Frank Porter Stansberry. You can read the original fraud complaint from the SEC here.

Thou hath been warned.

Cheers,
Mazo.
What should be scaring the shit out of you is that fraudsters like these guys are still out on the streets.

Frank Stansberry - the namesake of this company - already got busted by the SEC once for defrauding investors. He was fined $1.5M for producing a fraudulent internet stock letter but managed to avoid a criminal charge and stay out of jail.

That whopping fine apparently hasn't deterred him any. Looks like he's back to the same racket with gold instead of stocks.

The case is SEC v. Agora, Inc., Pirate Investor, LLC and Frank Porter Stansberry. You can read the original fraud complaint from the SEC here.

Thou hath been warned.

Cheers,
Mazo. Originally Posted by Mazomaniac
Thank you for the link. I actually realized that after I put up the post and did a little research on my own. In aftermath, I felt a bit sily for asking. But hey, if you don't ask you don't learn.
I use Numis and it is very legit. Gold and Silver are the next investment phase for this generation it seems, so why not. Start small, and add as you see fit. With Numis, the more people you get under you the more money you make.

https://numisnetwork.com/

I actually got started on with these guys on Facebook lol. Only cost me $495 when I joined back when.
I buy from APMEX and believe it doesn't hurt to diversify into historically safe investments.