And your Top 10 Strangest ::

I've said #6.
I've said #6. Originally Posted by black sunshine
Yep bs stop posting your ad's in the tranny section on bp
Yep bs stop posting your ad's in the tranny section on bp Originally Posted by milo

Title says, ''Anonymous Sex Worker Shares the 15 Strangest Things Men Have Asked Her to Do. How is #15 something a guy asks her to do? Not sure a guy says anything when he steals his money back while she isn't looking. They just take it. Let alone, it's not even strange but rather cruel behavior. Can only imagine....guy says, ''Well, that was a great session but I'm going to have to take my money back now. Can you please hand it over?" Journalist needs to be fired.
Yep bs stop posting your ad's in the tranny section on bp Originally Posted by milo
Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow
Surprise the reading comprehension challenged butt buddies had problems reading the if I were a woman part.
[Staff edit. M] Mommy is sorry about the coat hanger scars, the brain damage it caused, you only have one eye & no testicles but the planned parenthood clinic had promised her $25/body part and she needed the cash....

Oh and we thought since ur such a huge pussy that it meant you were a...[Staff edit. M]
You know, this BS, KA, and Milo shit is getting old. Why don't y'all meet up, have a couple drinks, arm wrestle, or compare cock sizes, or something to get it over with. Maybe a group hug.

Then maybe we can get back to talking about women.
[Staff edit. M] Mommy is sorry about the coat hanger scars, the brain damage it caused, you only have one eye & no testicles but the planned parenthood clinic had promised her $25/body part and she needed the cash....

Oh and we thought since ur such a huge pussy that it meant you were a...[Staff edit. M] Originally Posted by Kuhlarrow
Sounds like Medical Speculation to me....
Sounds like Medical Speculation to me.... Originally Posted by black sunshine
He swings and connects.
You know, this BS, KA, and Milo shit is getting old. Why don't y'all meet up, have a couple drinks, arm wrestle, or compare cock sizes, or something to get it over with. Maybe a group hug.

Then maybe we can get back to talking about women. Originally Posted by BigGuy13
+1!
  • CS25
  • 09-04-2015, 09:52 AM
+2