So...how will Romney "save" our country?

I ain't heard any specifics from the repukes. It's all whining and complaints about how horrible things are now. What will Romney do? Save the cutting taxes shit. That already happened.

First, tell me specifically what your boy has proposed as to how he is going to fix the economy. Not generalities....specifics.

Second, and on a related note, tell me specifically, not generally, how your boy is going to generate jobs.

Again, save the "we'll cut taxes so the rich guys can make jobs" bullshit. Bush's tax cuts have been in place for ten years and here we are.

I look forward to cutting your responses to ribbons.
We have no idea what Romney will do. He changes all the time. The only thing we do know is that Obama is incompetent. I just wish we had someone better to replace him with.

I'm not really sure it matters who is elected, if it is Obama or Romney. I don't see much improvement from either.
Optimism bitches optimism
Is that the new hope and change???
Is that the new hope and change??? Originally Posted by ekim008
Not for you. You get the same old HC. Us buisness types can not wait for some optimism. We can only get it one way. ONE GIANT FLUSH. Later TURDS.
Mitt doesn't seem to know the difference between activities and results.
Mitt doesn't seem to know the difference between activities and results. Originally Posted by Submodo
Community organizers have a monopoly on that shit. They are some real pros Huh. Mofos got a great track record.
I don't expect specific results from community organizers. I expect them to do whatever they do, and to try and keep doing it, without any specific deliverable results... all part of their scam.

I do expect specific result from veteran, proven business executives. All I have heard is how great it will be to have Romney apply sound business practices to running the US government.

OK, great. Show me the project plans, with deliverables schedules, and remediation plans if goals are not met.
If you ask the Repugs this will happen if romney wins:
!) Gas will be $2 a gallon
2) United States will be drilling it's own oil and large capacity that we won't even need Oil from the middle eastern.
3) Everyone will have great high paying jobs due extension of Bush tax cuts and trickle down economics
4) The great business man that Romney is - he will have UE rate at an all time low because he knows how to create jobs- even though when he was Governor his state was near the bottom in job creation but if he is over 50 states somehow he will bring UE to historic lows.

It really tickles me that people like WW. Joe Bloe and IIFFOFRDB really think their lives are going to be drastically changed LMFAo
2) United States will be drilling it's own oil and large capacity that we won't even need Oil from the middle eastern.
3) Everyone will have great high paying jobs due extension of Bush tax cuts and trickle down economics
4) The great business man that Romney is - he will have UE rate at an all time low because he knows how to create jobs- even though when he was Governor his state was near the bottom in job creation but if he is over 50 states somehow he will bring UE to historic lows.

It really tickles me that people like WW. Joe Bloe and IIFFOFRDB really think their lives are going to be drastically changed LMFAo Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
Fast forward to 2016 and it'll be just another 4 years in DC. No change, but you have to give people hope, just like Obama did in '08.
I think he will provide leadership rather than incpmpetence.
The fact is, most anything he does will be better than what Obama has done.
If nothing else, he understands that jobs come from business and not the government.
The idea that profit is a good thing and not something evil, understanding that profit is what drives the economic engine.
Most posters here agree the president can't create jobs,so why does the right applaud Rom when he says he will create jobs?Last up tick in unemployment came when the private sector created jobs and the government had layoffs.
  • Dawgs
  • 08-30-2012, 07:20 AM

It really tickles me that people like WW. Joe Bloe and IIFFOFRDB really think their lives are going to be drastically changed LMFAo Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
I don't think we will ever see $2 a gallon gas again.

I can see him opening the gulf back up, and hopefully more drilling in Alaska. Also the building of the canadian pipeline and The building of new refineries would also help the problem.

Not everyone will have great paying jobs, you will have to work for those. If you want a great paying job, get off your ass and prove it.

Government does not create jobs, (unless your a liberal and want more and bigger government) they create the atmosphere to either make or break employment.
I ain't heard any specifics from the repukes. It's all whining and complaints about how horrible things are now. What will Romney do? Save the cutting taxes shit. That already happened.

First, tell me specifically what your boy has proposed as to how he is going to fix the economy. Not generalities....specifics... Originally Posted by timpage
I posted a similar thread on ASPD prior to the 2008 election asking SPECIFICALLY what the reader's expectations of Obama's "Change." The overwhelming response -pages of it - was "He's not Bush." Obama couldn't even live up to that. Its been one giant step Barackwards.

I don't know specifically what Romney proposes to fix the economy but "He's not Obama."
  • WTF
  • 08-30-2012, 07:56 AM

OK, great. Show me the project plans, with deliverables schedules, and remediation plans if goals are not met. Originally Posted by Submodo
A business is run like a dictatorship.

This country is not.

Romney will not be able to do a God Damn thing until there is a economic crisis. .

That is how this country seems to work. Runs nothing like a business.

If he told the public the truth, he would not get elected. People thinking Romney will perform some miracle are exactly wtf is wrong with this country. We have a shit load of people playing the lottery as their form of retirement savings.
. Its been one giant step Barackwards.

." Originally Posted by gnadfly