Which attendees were throwing nuts at the black cameraperson?

From the Republican Party of Florida's website

Who can attend the Republican National Convention?
Space is very limited, and as a result, only delegates, alternate delegates, federal elected officials and other invited guests will be able to attend the Republican National Convention.

http://rpof.org/wp-content/uploads/Convention-FAQs-2.pdf

Can't blame Obama or the liberals for this.
Two people at the convention who felt the crowd wouldn't mind them feeding "the animals".

And why is CNN burying this? Why aren't they identifing the "feeders"?

Cog? Whirly? What do your sources say?
I'm not a Republican, but those offenders were removed from the convention, and the organizers apologized.

Some people are just crazy. But you want to paint anyone who disagrees with you as a racist, so go ahead and use this as well. Make yourself feel better. Knock yourself out.

I don't think anything like this happened at the Libertarian convention.
I'm not a Republican, but those offenders were removed from the convention, and the organizers apologized.

Some people are just crazy. But you want to paint anyone who disagrees with you as a racist, so go ahead and use this as well. Make yourself feel better. Knock yourself out.

I don't think anything like this happened at the Libertarian convention. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I wasn't implying you were. I was asking if any of your alternative sources like wnd or breitbart have said anything about CNN sitting on this.
WND? They're a bunch of nuts to begin with. Rarely do they have anything worth posting, although I may have posted something, but everything they print has to taken with lots of grains of salt. I don't consult Brietbart unless something links me there.

But I meant to post this link to The Hill in my first response. Sorry. And the action was deplorable, but I don't think it reflects the general attitude of Republicans. There are a lot of real reasons to dislike Republicans, it's not necessary to make stuff up or generalize about the whole party on the basis of two idiots.

http://thehill.com/conventions-2012/...lack-cameraman

I'm appalled that in 2012, we still have people who would do something like that. I don't know why the liberal press isn't all over this, this is what they love.
I heard they were democrat operatives.
Of course you did. Who did you hear it from?

I heard they were democrat operatives. Originally Posted by The2Dogs
Of course you did. Who did you hear it from? Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
I told him but I heard it from someone else.
http://thegrio.com/2012/08/30/black-...ng-at-the-rnc/

You never really said what you were talking about (as usual) but I took the liberty of finding a link. You're welcom.

What I read is a black camera woman is claiming racism based on her perceptions and her own personal bias. She said that there is no diversity which we know is not true from the lineup of speakers. She said this is what happens in the south but most of the attendees were not from the south. The only incriminating things that were said apparently is they (the peanut gallery) were shouting something about feed the "animals" which is obvious a reference to the press corps in general. Unless you are going to tell us that all of the press members are black. Once again from watching MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS we know there is a shortage of black people at those networks. So the only racism I see here is coming from the camera woman and Munchie is hopeful. That is based on what we know. If you have more evidence, why not show us.
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2012, 02:35 PM

You never really said what you were talking about (as usual) but I took the liberty of finding a link. You're welcom.

What I read is a black camera woman is claiming racism based on her perceptions and her own personal bias. She said that there is no diversity which we know is not true from the lineup of speakers. She said this is what happens in the south but most of the attendees were not from the south. The only incriminating things that were said apparently is they (the peanut gallery) were shouting something about feed the "animals" which is obvious a reference to the press corps in general. Unless you are going to tell us that all of the press members are black. Once again from watching MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS we know there is a shortage of black people at those networks. So the only racism I see here is coming from the camera woman and Munchie is hopeful. That is based on what we know. If you have more evidence, why not show us. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
The RNC threw the people out that you seem to be defending . She was a camera person. Hardly part of the press corp. You would explain away seman on your lips and a dick up your ass 365 days a year as ''an experimentation with homosexuality'' .

--------------------------------------------------

According to reports, Carroll was pelted with peanuts by a couple GOP convention attendees while covering the proceedings. She was allegedly told, “This is how we feed animals...
...“Two attendees tonight exhibited deplorable behavior,” convention spokesman Kyle Downey told The Hill. “Their conduct was inexcusable and unacceptable. This kind of behavior will not be tolerated.”
I am committed to keeping my sources confidential but you can BET you Nevada senators ass that his initials are HR....ijs
  • WTF
  • 09-01-2012, 02:47 PM
I heard one of them was George Zimmerman. A hero of the GOP/Tea Nuts.

Ole George tracked her down wondering WTF she was doing in his neighborhood. This time instead of getting his ass kicked, he just threw some peanuts at the prep!
I heard they were democrat operatives. Originally Posted by The2Dogs

That sounds like an Alinsky tactic.
"...in the spring of 1972, at Tulane University...students asked Alinsky to help plan a protest of a scheduled speech by George H. W. Bush, then U.S. representative to the United Nations - a speech likely to include a defense of the Nixon administration's Vietnam War policies. The students told Alinsky they were thinking about picketing or disrupting Bush's address. That's the wrong approach, he rejoined, not very creative - and besides causing a disruption might get them thrown out of school. He told them, instead, to go to hear the speech dressed as members of the Ku Klux Klan, and whenever Bush said something in defense of the Vietnam War, they should cheer and wave placards reading, ‘The KKK supports Bush.' And that is what they did, with very successful, attention-getting results."
http://www.americanthinker.com/2009/..._an_old_a.html

What I read is a black camera woman is claiming racism based on her perceptions and her own personal bias. She said that there is no diversity which we know is not true from the lineup of speakers. She said this is what happens in the south but most of the attendees were not from the south. The only incriminating things that were said apparently is they (the peanut gallery) were shouting something about feed the "animals" which is obvious a reference to the press corps in general. Unless you are going to tell us that all of the press members are black. Once again from watching MSNBC, CNN, ABC, NBC, and CBS we know there is a shortage of black people at those networks. So the only racism I see here is coming from the camera woman and Munchie is hopeful. That is based on what we know. If you have more evidence, why not show us. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
First, how could you not know what I was talking about? Second, how does the camerawoman end up the racist? The statement made was “This is how we feed animals.”

You and your ilk are part of the reason this shit still goes on. You don’t see a problem. You defend them and go after the shoutee instead of the shouter. She didn’t say no diversity, she said lacking in diversity. And she is right. You could see it in the panned shots of the crowd. Other than the diverse speakers you refer to (how many? 5? 6?) the total percentage of minorities is below 10 percent.

Who cares most attendees are not from the south? Don’t you think the delegates from the southern states are from the south? There are 10+ states in the south. And like you pointed out, there aren’t a whole lot of blacks at the networks, fox included. It must just have been a coincidence they yelled at a black woman with the camera. Since racists are also cowards you know they wouldn’t have yelled that at a black man.

As far as what I said, asshat, I made no mention of racism. I said 2 people at the convention felt the crowd wouldn’t mind them throwing peanuts at a cameraperson. They certainly weren’t worried. In my opinion I think they were racists.

Go through my posts and look for instances of me calling someone a racist. It almost always comes down to them taking some leeway with the truth. Add poor reasoning skills and an inability to extract relevant facts to a person down in the food chain who needs to pull someone down with them. Someone like you. You not understanding what i'm talking about in most cases illustrates my point.

I can go through your posts for the last 10 days and easily find 10 lies. And of course you’ll say you can do the same to me. You’ll say it, but you won’t prove it. That’s the kind of guy you are. I have to work the next 4 nights. I think I will check your last 10 days but I won’t stop at 10 lies; unless you did.
If a woman gets raped JD and his ilk say it is her fault..
I and the rest of us are waiting for you to identify the peanut throwers. No one else seems to know. Of course we already had Code Pink people in the convention so I guess anyone with a clean criminal record can get in if they pay the price of a ticket. So tell me Munchie, homophobic WTF (and we know what that means), and the rest (except for Mary Ann) who really were the nut throwers. You and your incredible ability to see the unseeable and know the unknowable can tell the rest of us exactly who they are. Yep, they were thrown out pretty quick but most news outlets are missing that. So once we have those names then we can check them out. We're waiting.