Cologne Suggestions

#1 Yves Saint Laurant - la nuit de l'homme - TOTAL lady killer
#2The One - Dolce & Gabanna - year-round scent great for office
#3 Creed Aventus - The Male version of Jucy Coutour. Notes of Bergamot - Black Currant - Pineapple - Apple

A cheat sheet from my favorite Fragrance Youtuber
A video on how to properly apply cologne

[I]
No offense to the lady who listed these BUT

please please please OP
AVOID
Aqua Di Gio, Axe or Oldspice
[I][B]unless you want to smell like an over-eager college Freshman wannabe Frat boy who needs trim his nails & wash his nasty ass Cheeto fingers before trying to fingerbang unexpecting highschoolers..
[I][B]unless you want to smell like an over-eager college Freshman wannabe Frat boy who needs trim his nails & wash his nasty ass Cheeto fingers before trying to fingerbang unexpecting highschoolers..[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

I think she would be more concern Cheetos fingers. But like to joint eating .
Avoid cologne that contains patchouli and “dirty” musk. Patchouli is a love it or hate it scent. Anything too animalistic will make her wonder if you bathe regularly.

Clean soapy neroli/musk is classic and non-offensive. Sandalwood is a lovely note. Ouds can be very overwhelming so find one that is nicely balanced and not too heavy. I enjoy Secret Oud by Caron as a uni-sex option.

Go to a well curated high end boutique and let the person help you narrow it down to two. Do a light dab on each wrist. Leave and get lunch then after lunch smell your wrist again. Choose from there. Originally Posted by SA Angel

Wow, that's a drop the mic answer