NO!...Really? Tell Me You Didn't!!!

A friend of my sister recently had twin girls. She's one of these "save the whales" stay-at-home Moms that also needs some sense of being the center of attention (boob, lip jobs..way too thin. etc...) without stomping her feet and saying "Pay attention to meeeeee!!!"

She named her twin girls Polly & Esther. I couldn't think of anything to say when sis told me this other than "You're kidding me...right?"

I suppose Mom could've named them Ima and Ura if their last name was Hogg, but it's gonna be rough on them for a while I'd think. SO I thought I'd toss this out for discussion:

Worse names for children:
My Grandma has the worst name ever. Flossie. In fact, my other Grandmother was Virgie. Just terrible.
A friend of mine once showed me her HS yearbook. She had a classmate named Fonda and her last name was Dix.
Had a girl in school named Punkey, this was in the 60s before the Sex Pistols....lol.
Went to high school with a girl named Kelley Kelly. Honest truth, she's in my yearbook.
My little sister and I have the same name. What the hell was wrong with my parents.
who names their kids Infamous???
My little sister and I have the same name. What the hell was wrong with my parents. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
I thought that was fairly common in Arkansas.

Actually I had an aunt named Troas (2 syllables troh-uss) and her brother, my uncle was named Burleigh! (not Berkleigh).
My brother in law middle name is Laverne.

I knew a guy in High School first name, Lisa. WTF!!
A girl I knew in HS lived up to her name for sure. The only person, notice I did not write girl or guy, that could down a pint of Everclear in pretty much one swig and then head on to beer or whatever else she wanted to drink.

Her name, I kid you not, was Boozie. That chic could even drink me under the table and I was known for drinking just about everybody under when I tried. I still laugh about that name and chuckle at how she looked after the Everclear.

I understand she retired to a simpler way of life down in Mexico but the Nuns are not happy! They never had it and never will...
I knew a family last name Daub... Named there kid.. Zippity Do...
I honestly do know a Richard Head. He thinks it is the most hilarious thing and goes by Dick.
My grandmother's name was Cuba. All of her sister's had unusual names for women born during various times in the early 1900's. My real name is pretty unique. Must be a family trait, somewhat.

Elisabeth
Met a girl once named Sherry Screws. Can't personally swear she did, but I bet the chances were pretty good.
Met a girl once named Sherry Screws. Can't personally swear she did, but I bet the chances were pretty good. Originally Posted by Phrodo
Sounds like a working name!!!