This is George Floyds legacy

Black teens charged with misdemeanor in stolen vehicle crash that killed 6-month-old

Staff Edit Biomed1

Two black teens steal a car, recklessly drive throughout Chicago, get in horrific car accident, murder a six-month-old white child and only get charged with a misdemeanor. This is George Floyd’s legacy, where police stand down nationwide for fear of being the next Derek Chauvin.
The Floyd effect in action:

America's roads are more dangerous, as police pull over fewer drivers

What could account for police hesitancy to pull people over...

Next Chicago mayor excuses rioters: Expect more victims of violence

Wonder if the new mayor has any words for the family whose 6 month old was murdered by "youth who have otherwise been starved of opportunities in their own communities.”

lol
Nobody but a liberal could make this case...

I wonder if that has caused the increased death rate in blacks posted above?
Police swarm downtown Chicago after last weekend’s unrest.

“We don’t know why there’s so many police. We’re a bit confused but we feel safe,” one woman said on her way out of Millennium Park"

More of the Floyd effect.
In case anyone wants to donate to the little boys family who was killed by Obama kids...

Staff Edit - Link Removed - Biomed1
interesting edit... I looked through the guidelines. What does the link to the fund raiser violate? (just curious - not disputing)
Eccie does not permit the Posting for Fund Raising in the Forums.

Additionally, Topics regarding children are not material for an adult-themed board. You must be at least 18 years of age to register and participate here, and along those lines, our subject matter is to surround individuals of the proper age range.
The age needs to be 17 years of age. I had my 18th birthday while serving in the Navy. Too many people give a pass to someone because of their tender age. What someone said once, you do a man's crime, you pay a man's penalty. Too bad about the undeveloped mind and all that but then, no one could do anything unless they were 25 years old. The age that researchers say that our minds are complete.
Too bad about the undeveloped mind and all that but then, no one could do anything unless they were 25 years old. The age that researchers say that our minds are complete. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
Makes you wonder how Alexander the Great did anything what with his immature and undeveloped mind...