Question (and request) for the Ladies

I’m not sure if this is the right place for this topic, which is sort of a request, but I have a very good FWB who lives several states away from me. We see each other only a few times a year. I was thinking about getting her a present – of mold of my member :-D

I was wondering if any ladies out there have had any experience with the kits you can buy and make your own mold. Or if you know any ladies who have. I think it would be hot to have a nice lady help me with it, and help me keep from screwing it up LOL.

Thanks ladies!
Shouldn't this be in ISO forum?
  • EZ.
  • 08-24-2014, 11:06 PM
I told one of the girls, I wanted to make a mold of her ass and hang it on my wall. It really is that nice. She was game but I need to figure out how this is done. Not only would it be fun, I really would hang it on my wall.
  • ~Ze~
  • 08-24-2014, 11:43 PM
You can get them at most any of the adult toy shops around town...
Ok cool but who wants to help me with it who knows what they are doing :-)
I have this inkling that if you were to say you are willing to provide a lady's hourly fee for her "expertise" , suddenly those who "know what they're doing" will be crawling out of the woodwork.

I wouldn't necessarily believe them. 😉
Sounds more like a gag gift (badda boom!)
Of course I would be willing to compensate her for her time. I thought that was a given around here lol.
Anything you wrap in plaster, remember to coat it in vaseline first so it can be removed. make sure the vaseline coats and hair the plaster will touch. Coating man parts might not be so easy. Plaster heats up as it cools. enough to cause a burn on tender, tender skin.

That's all off the top of my head from when a gf had me plaster her boobs in college. That was a great and messy night.
Anything you wrap in plaster, remember to coat it in vaseline first so it can be removed. make sure the vaseline coats and hair the plaster will touch. Coating man parts might not be so easy. Plaster heats up as it cools. enough to cause a burn on tender, tender skin.

That's all off the top of my head from when a gf had me plaster her boobs in college. That was a great and messy night. Originally Posted by Maxwell
I believe you meant to say plaster warms as it sets or hardens. I don't believe it heats and cools concurrently.