guys‚ have you been with all races of women?

I think I have been with all races except middle eastern‚ or Native American. The opportunity has never come up. I sure would like to try!

Do you have a favorite? Asian ladies really turn me on! So do black ladies! Oh‚ I like white girls too. And Hispanic chicks are hot!
I think I have....if I counted mixed heritage

Jimmy, that's the right attitude for this hobby!!

I like white spinners with big boobs and a tight kitty

i haven't had a someone from India or middle east
I have been with fast ones, slow ones, and average ones
I actually think I have. (Black, White, Hispanic, Native American, Asian, and Middle eastern) and not all hobby related. I actually have bucket list of nationality rather than race. I need to get an aussie knocked off my list!
I actually think I have. (Black, White, Hispanic, Native American, Asian, and Middle eastern) and not all hobby related. I actually have bucket list of nationality rather than race. I need to get an aussie knocked off my list! Originally Posted by txboi2013
look at you.. you've Porked so many, you have to categorize by Nationality!

I'm short a Middle East/Indian Chick too.. tried to a few months back, couldn't schedule..

txboi, make sure if the Aussie invites you inside her "pouch", that you're not fixing to nail a Kangaroo, LOL..
I'll put marsupial on my bucket list
I actually think I have. (Black, White, Hispanic, Native American, Asian, and Middle eastern) and not all hobby related. I actually have bucket list of nationality rather than race. I need to get an aussie knocked off my list! Originally Posted by txboi2013
Have you found any eccie women who can pull their legs back like the girl on your avatar?
<--- can pull her legs back like that... and wrap them behind her head..... Not bad for a chubby chick
Every flavor except Australian aborigine, which is kinda hard to find in these parts.

I love all kinds of women, as long as my dick approves of them. My boners do not discriminate.
I have....all no hobby related. When I was in my twenties and just full of myself I made it a goal...
I have....all no hobby related. When I was in my twenties and just full of myself I made it a goal... Originally Posted by plove35

I can only imagine when in your 20's..LOL
Have mercy
God bless the men with the big guns!
  • harry
  • 09-09-2014, 09:10 PM
I really dig black chicks But I'm an equal opportunity fucker and have been with white, Latina and Asian ladies as well. And enjoyed the hell out of all the ethnicities. I've not been with a Middle Eastern or South Asian lady
from a lack of opportunity to do so.
Are there differences between the races? Is one race better than the other?
Have you found any eccie women who can pull their legs back like the girl on your avatar? Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
Come me out lol and I don't need any hands!