ladies (or guys): is it rude to ask a provider

• fryec
  • 09-16-2014, 07:59 AM
If she provides a service that she specifically does not mention that she doesn't provide nor is it listed in any of her ads?
As long as you respectfully ask her the question, you shouldn't have a problem. It's not what you ask...it's how you ask the question that counts.
As long as you respectfully ask her the question, you shouldn't have a problem. It's not what you ask...it's how you ask the question that counts. Originally Posted by planojim
+1000
Nicely said!
As long as you respectfully ask her the question, you shouldn't have a problem. It's not what you ask...it's how you ask the question that counts. Originally Posted by planojim
Precisely. I've been asked if I provide Greek in both of the following ways...

1. Could I inquire as to whether or not you allow Greek?

2. Hey ma, can I bust open that ass?

One of those questions will receive a polite no. The other will go straight to the recycling bin.
Lmfao I have a guy that has sent me 3 emails stating how badly he wants to travel to Greece with his wide plane.
yeah he is never getting a response.
Not at all. Many providers offer more services than they advertise, but as planojim said, it is how you ask that is the key.
Politeness and respect go a very very long way. It will make or break a session, IMO.
i was at an amp the other day (imagine that) and a girl was telling me about some guy repeatedly texting her about greek. she told him no several times. she was getting aggravated about it. she showed me his latest text that stated 'i will come see you but i want to fuck your ass. you can't say no'.

i told her i would reply and she gave me her phone. i replied 'ok but we will have a strap on session first. he asked what is a strap. i said strap-on. kinda like a belt with a dildo attached. i wear it and fuck you in the ass. then you can do me.

had to leave so did not see his response.
  • EZ.
  • 09-16-2014, 10:24 AM
My unit is having a reunion. There will be three LRRPs, two pilots, two door gunners, my gun smith, and one communications guy. Each wants a different item on your menu can we split the fee?
Lmfao I have a guy that has sent me 3 emails stating how badly he wants to travel to Greece with his wide plane.
yeah he is never getting a response. Originally Posted by lily blake
So how about a little Cessna?
I have had luck asking for menu items nicely. I also have luck asking nicely for unpublished specials.

In chat the other day I asked if anyone was up for a Greek quicky. I did not private PM anyone I just say if you are interest let me know. Many guy in there talked shit about me trolling for Greek. Four lady reply that they are wanting to do it. FOUR! I did two Greek quicky that week.

Just ask nice and you can get just about anything.

I think also we as hobbyist should have a BUY IT NOW button on our profile. If a lady want to do hard Greek hhr for 100, I will buy it now! I don't care who she is that deal is to good too pass up.

I have ask ladies to let me know if they have cancel and don't want get stuck with the room and no customer to call me. I got a 350/hr lady call me and say come get it for 200. I did not hassle her for it she just said let's scratch each other back.
i was at an amp the other day (imagine that) and a girl was telling me about some guy repeatedly texting her about greek. she told him no several times. she was getting aggravated about it. she showed me his latest text that stated 'i will come see you but i want to fuck your ass. you can't say no'.

i told her i would reply and she gave me her phone. i replied 'ok but we will have a strap on session first. he asked what is a strap. i said strap-on. kinda like a belt with a dildo attached. i wear it and fuck you in the ass. then you can do me.

had to leave so did not see his response. Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco
I have tried this approach on several occasions.....it doesn't always work

Spikebaby
I have tried this approach on several occasions.....it doesn't always work Originally Posted by Spikebaby
some asses are worth it!
  • EZ.
  • 09-16-2014, 05:27 PM
Note that I was polite in my question but it was ignored.
Precisely. I've been asked if I provide Greek in both of the following ways...

1. Could I inquire as to whether or not you allow Greek?

2. Hey ma, can I bust open that ass?

One of those questions will receive a polite no. The other will go straight to the recycling bin. Originally Posted by GracePreston

How about if I send another photo of 1.3" dangling death?