What is good place to eat..

I need suggestions on a good place to eat around the tollway and spring valley.. XOXO
Come to NOLA. ..and you will never have to ask that question. ..lol
Shannon, there's several of the high end steak houses around that area but if you're looking for something a little more casual, the Galleria has a selection of casual restaurants in it _ Micocina's for instance.

A big block north of there is Beltline and heading east or west of there, there's a ton of places. BJ's for one heading west and Houston's heading east. - yeah , I know, catchy name.
Yeah lots of really good steak places around there
Go north to belt line. Kennys. Either one. Italian kitchen or wood fired grill.
Okay thanks just hope this Country gal dont get lost tooo bad lol!!
Aww shoot, I would have taken you!
Tin Star Tacos
and also Kennys woodfire grill......................http://kennyswoodfiredgrill.com/
Houstons most definitely, my favorite, great outdoors for great subs, shuck and jive for good seafood, Carmines just east of the tollway on springvalley good NY style pizza
  • ktiix
  • 09-17-2014, 06:38 PM
Hit up the Y
  • jwood
  • 09-17-2014, 07:13 PM
She probably would like some chicken fried steak.
I need suggestions on a good place to eat around the tollway and spring valley.. XOXO Originally Posted by ShannonLuck
i'm taking "good" to mean fresh, tasty, reasonably priced.

alpha & montfort - Sahara [mediterranean buffet] [NW corner]
spring valley & montfort - De Rice [thai] and Carmine's Pizzeria [NW corner]
belt line & montfort
... SW corner: gloria's (on access road side), whole foods, flying fish, el fenix
... SE corner: la madelaine (french sandwiches, salads), Great Outdoors (sub sandwiches)
... NW corner: taco cabana, whataburger
belt line & preston - Dickey's BBQ [SW corner, actually facing perston]

plus many many more.....
ditto Kenny's Wood Fired Grill
On the Border and El Fenix on Beltline for TexMex. May Dragon on Beltline for Chinese. Chili's on Beltline for hamburgers.
Chain diner hellville, sounds like.