Mid-Cities??

I'm based in the FW side of DFW...in fashionable Northeast Tarrant...which makes me more of a Mid-Cities kinda hobbyist.

The term Mid-Cities gets used for locations ranging from South Arlington to Lewisville, and Irving to North Richland Hills. That's a big hunk of real estate.

Anyway...last week, I saw a Mid-Cities ad from a relatively new provider, with limited review information to help me know more about her location.

So, I sent her a PM on P411 and asked her "without being too specific, can you please tell me in what general part of Mid-Cities are you located?"

Answer: "near the airport". End of reply.

Wow! Well she was definitely not "too specific"...but that answer was NO help whatsoever!

Anyway...file that one under "Bad TCB" and move on.

I really appreciate the ads that say: Galleria or 820/Beach or Downtown...Mid-Cities, by itself...ain't sayin' much.

Right?
I agree, the term "mid-cities" is often not used properly, and often includes Irving & Arlington.. technically it only means Hurst, Bedford and Euless, it would be best if everyone limited the term to those 3 cities..
It just never seems to get through to many of these women. Aside from looks, activities, and donation, location is probably the most significant factor in a guy's evaluation of whether a lady is someone he might want to see.

Look at ads sometime: DFW, Dallas, Fort Worth, Dallas-Fort Worth. Seriously? That tells me nothing.

How many guys don't call because they can't determine whether a lady is geographically compatible with them? And how much time is wasted on both sides when a guy has to inquire about a provider's general location and then can't pursue an appointment because she's out of his roaming area?

SMH.
I agree, the term "mid-cities" is often not used properly, and often includes Irving & Arlington.. technically it only means Hurst, Bedford and Euless, it would be best if everyone limited the term to those 3 cities.. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Actually, That is called HEB. HEB is part of the mid cities. The Mid-Cities is a region filling the thirty-mile span between Dallas and Ft Worth These communities include the cities of , Arlington, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Southlake, Colleyville, HEB (Hurst, Euless and Bedford), NRH (North Richland Hills and Richland Hills), Haltom City, and Keller, along with multiple other smaller towns. 30 years ago HEB and Arlington made up the bulk of the Mid-Cities but the area has grown vastly since I moved here back then.
It would be a blessing to have a more specific location in ads or in profiles.
When lloking for a provider, I start with location first. It is a pain to read 10 reviews to try and narrow down her incall general area. It would be so very nice to get a location with in a mile or two.
What makes me mad ,is the ladies who advertise in the FT Worth forum and you damn well know,they are in Dallas. North Dallas

Advertise "only" if your actually in Ft Worth, Arlington or Mid-cities PLEASE
Can I get and "amen" on her use of "near the airport" is probably more useless than Mid-Cities?

Sheeeeesh!

No wonder she only has 4 reviews in over 4 months.
Well, it does tell me that it's closer to Euless than Hurst.

Nonetheless, "Amen!"

Preach on, brother. Some may hear, but none will heed.
i totally agree, when you have to drive an hour to the session and then an hour home, plus pay $$50 or more kinda takes the fun out of it
I wish they would post the type of incall such as apartment,hotel,studio, office. I dont do hotels so I dont waste thier time or mine.
What makes me mad ,is the ladies who advertise in the FT Worth forum and you damn well know,they are in Dallas. North Dallas

Advertise "only" if your actually in Ft Worth, Arlington or Mid-cities PLEASE Originally Posted by crunchtime
Luckily, I have two very nice incalls. One is in North Dallas, and the other is in Mid-Cities.

My incall in Mid-Cities is definitely a bonus for those flying to the airport, but it's still a stretch coming from Ft. Worth (especially with construction) and it still a stretch coming from South Arlington.

Even after attaining a second incall, I am still pondering moving it more West, or much more preferably, to downtown Ft. Worth.

But Alas, Freakin' DFW Metroplex is huge, and getting on the turnpike to make it to either incall can get rather expensive.
I always put my nearest intersection in my ad and make sure that I mention if I am in my office or in a hotel.

I completely understand your frustration.

I get guys who pm saying "are you available right now?" I reply and never hear from them again.
Or my favorite is when they do absolutely NO RESEARCH and seem off put when I mention office. Ugh, seriously? Have you read anything I post or anyone else posts lol.

Muah
Tay
Mid-Cities...you may as well say Mid-Counties.
Ladies, every incall is in a city or town. How about South Arlington, North Grand Prairie, East Irving, West Plano, etc.

You tell me Mid-Cities and I'm gonna ask which one...
You tell me Mid-Cities and I'm gonna ask which one... Originally Posted by Prolongus
"near the airport"

Kinda like the quote Dave Chappelle from Half Baked: "right near the beach"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xWwP8ky5Ews
Mid-Cities...you may as well say Mid-Counties.
Ladies, every incall is in a city or town. How about South Arlington, North Grand Prairie, East Irving, West Plano, etc.

You tell me Mid-Cities and I'm gonna ask which one... Originally Posted by Prolongus
I'll keep this in mind when exchanging information privately.