Address: Just past Midway on Beltline
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Massage, L1, L2
Session Length: 30
Fee: $50
Hair Color and Length: Thick red hair, wavy, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Michelle is a bigger girl but makes no excuses or bones about it. Her CL posts all indicate tall BBW-which suits her to a tee. She has pale skin, gorgeous full natural breasts, and a full round ass and thick thighs. Not everyone's cup of tea but a great package IMHO
Recommendation: Yes
You're kinda new around here..... So I'm not trying to be a jerk..... But why post a review, with no contact info. You won't get credit for it...... And It doesnt help the lady, or any of us here who might wish to contact her
Why wouldn't I get credit for it?

If you had posted a review recently, as opposed to last reviewing in DEC2013, then maybe you'd have premium access and know the answer to your own question.

As it turns out, you come off, well, sounding like a jerk.

And while I may seem to be new here...I had a fairly regular presence on the previous and other boards.
thanks for the intel, I sent her off an email for a couple pics
Come on guys... he said you have to do the leg work... he gave us the first 6 digits... we just got to get the last 4. If my math is correct that is 10,000 options? shouldn't take too long. Hell, by then I will be really in the mood for a BJ.

Good stuff man.
thanks for the intel, I sent her off an email for a couple pics
Originally Posted by randomtxguy
she responded to my email...

He gave the link to her current CL post. Not sure what the deal is about "no contact info" provided fellas...
He gave the link to her current CL post. Not sure what the deal is about "no contact info" provided fellas... Originally Posted by corona
The only problem with that is, CL posts get flagged PDQ. So, that form of contact may not be available for very long.
Guys--glad you have "stumbled upon" Missy. Enjoy her. She's not for everyone, the smoking was worse for me than her weight issue.

Be good to her...she apparently enjoys it as much as you or I do!
Can anyone share her contact info??? Can't find any post on CL
I do believe contact info is REQUIRED to get credit for a review. It is completely worthless without a way for others to contact her. There is no contact info in any of the fields for it. A partial phone number is worse than useless. Your going to call up to 10,000 numbers in the hopes of getting her?