Hair Color and Length: Dark short
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Ronnie - slender, 6 ft. short beard
Greg - a little thicker, maybe a little under 6 ft, short beard
Recommendation: Yes
Wtf ??????
Wtf ?????? Originally Posted by Htking
I was so hoping that at least Ronnie would be a chick!!!

I just fainted!!

Let me read that again.........

Nope, still says the same thing.
Hmm... looks like you've done a lot of traveling and enjoyed women from many localities...

many guys would envy that.

Hmm... looks like you've done a lot of traveling and enjoyed women from many localities...

many guys would envy that.

Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Thank you for the review bigmiketwo!
What would you say is the length / girth of their cocks?
What kind of volume did they ejaculate?

It would be great if you can reply here, but if the sophomoric heckling above bothers you, please send me a PM
Doesn't bother me. Figured there would be some blowback. But other reviews seemed the best place. Both were average. Don't know about amount as I didn't watch the actual ejaculation. Have been with a couple of TS ladies and found that a hard cock feels amazingly different than a strap on.
thanks for the review and 'going there' I never will but hats off to you for exploring your options
Thanks for the review - and having the balls to post it. I've been with a lot of TS providers, still can't see myself with a masculine guy. I gave up trying to analyze "why" years ago. Cheers!
Testing Limits. That's perfect. That's what I was doing. Wondered how I would react. Have been with TS's also but prefer a real lady over a TS. But am willing to try something anyway. The hottest session I ever had was a bondassage 4 hand session with the inventor of bondassage Jaeleen and her friend Wendy in Santa Cruz. That was a bar I will never hit again I'm sure.
Yes, don't worry about the hecklers. You do your thing. And report on it. Religion, sex, and politics will always create a firestorm.

Play on, drummer. Let your freak flag fly.
Did you pay them or do they pay you? If you pay them you are crazy. There is a lot of gay guys out there that I'm pretty sure would have pay you to F:$@ you.
Its not about paying for sex. You pay for them to leave you alone
Booking a session now...