BellaFW & Donna Brixton

Lost both BellaFW and Donna Brixton in the same month. I wish them the very best but what's a hobbiest to do? That's a big loss for us. 😢
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Personally, I don't feel sympathy to clients nor empathy for providers when a provider leaves this business as I only assume it's for their betterment. As for what we're supposed to do, enjoy the other women that are here. Those that leave won't be hard up to find the dick they need/crave, and we got plenty of pussy here.
We may have plenty of puss here but with those two it was quality over quantity.
Wow. I had not heard that about Brooke. I saw her recently and she didn't indicate she was leaving anytime soon. Hope all is well.

Go see Khloie
http://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=297708

I've seen Bella FW and Donna Brixton, and Khloie is right on the same level - I think even better (looks, body, attitude, service, GFE, etc). I promise, you will NOT be disappointed!
Ok, I could swear the initial post said BrookeFW when I read it, but apparently that isn't the case. Sorry for the error.
I have seen Donna once at the defunct Studio A for a session and I have seen Bella FW at a function at another provider's incall, but not BCD. Both will be missed, but there is a LOT of pussy here in DFW!
saw both BCD - both were outstanding...in general I agree you wish them well in their real world lives and move onto finding your next atf
Congrats to both ladies! Our loss, but typically when providers retire, they have reached milestones/goals.
who cares..whores come and go...
who cares..whores come and go... Originally Posted by glade55
Wow....feel'n the compassion...

BTW....Johns cum and go... very similar but different.....
I was lucky to visit Bella a few weeks before she left. one of the best sessions I have ever had...and according to some people in the know, she wont be returning.

good luck to the young lady.
  • ATM
  • 09-29-2015, 05:25 PM
I wish for her good luck and happiness. It's very hard for ladies in this profession to walk away from the money.
Regarding Bella leaving the business, are these not similar, if not even the same pics she used. I know some of these girls will re-surface under a new name, and some other providers will use same pictures of a once popular provider. Not sure which one might be the case here.
http://www.bodyrubsreviews.com/828719/214-259-6906

I have also seen this girl posting on bp numerous of times, although currently right now all her ads are deleted.