NCNS-ish by Alee Stone

ok so i am a little pissed and dont normally do this but here goes. it is obvious that providers are busy and it is hard to keep track of people that contact. (especially when they get alot of flakes) i have been taking shots at trying to see alee via email for a month now. finally sunday i said "screw it maybe i need to text." i did and i got a single reply back and the communication (much like the emails) stopped. fast forward to today. text in the morning. she answers back two hours later. reply again and about 2 hours later again i just text "i give up"...

finally she replies and it volleys back and forth like it should be. setup for 2:30. drove to the area and waited for a reply to a couple of text. at this point i am just lost for words. halfway back she texts and says she thought she was texting me and it wasnt me. WTF!?!? went back and forth and just started driving again. get back to my office and again she says sorry this and that... even asked if i could come after work (at this point i dont even know why i am entertaining it)... i guess we will see what happens...

Providers you may be hot as hell and amazing in the sack but lord baby jesus if there is no consderation for a hobbyists time...

k that is my vent....
That sux dude. My suggestion- stop enabling bad tcb and see one of the wonderful ladies here who value your time. This lady hasn't for a month now but you keep trying. This is what she is counting on.
yes you make a great point. i was trying to just give her the benefit of a doubt
This can be used to weed out the providers who truly are not hurting for business. More of a side gig. Very side...like "meh, need a few hundred today, so I guess i'll respond."
But I can only imagine if this is true, and if you do get to see her. I'm sure you're brains will be on the floor after your play time.
Speculating.
  • j4j4
  • 10-15-2015, 02:53 PM
She is a real bitch and stood me up also!
Update: she kinda made it up. Still on the fence about seeing her again and writing a review. I honestly think she needs to get it back in gear. Too many great providers out there for the same price...
That right there is what makes an assistant so valuable. So sorry guys. Good luck in your hunt.