Best Providers in Dallas??

So I was wondering if anyone could give me some input as to who the good providers are in the Dallas area?? I will be coming up there from Austin in about 2 weeks...Was going to see AnaLisa but unfortunately she has moved on to better things....

So anyways if anyone could give me some input I would GREATLY appreciate it!

Thanks!
All of 'em...
This is completely subjective because what makes a lady awesome to me may differ from you. There are many great ladies in Dallas and you really can't go wrong with who ever you pick.
This is completely subjective because what makes a lady awesome to me may differ from you. There are many great ladies in Dallas and you really can't go wrong with who ever you pick. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
+1

yes there are many great ladies, and it is all determined on what you you like as far as looks, services offered, location of the incall, ect. One man's trash is another man's treasure, so if a guy gives you his opinion on a provider, and it is that she is HIS ATF, she may not be for you. Do some research, read reviews, talk to a provider(s) that interest you and make your informed decision.
The best providers have moved or retired such as Hooter, Tabitha Toy, Lauren, etc

Jgirl is probably best new one along those lines....
Thanks for the input guys I haven't really given it much thought...since I'm still kinda new to this whole hobby...I guess if I had to guess...I like em to be around 18-30. Petite kinda girls ya know? like college type? Donno if Dallas has anything like that....
There's plenty in that category, Packers800. Search the Dallas/Ft Worth Showcases and anyone in that age group will satisfy you...really.
a bit pricey but since you are from Austin you probably are use to the higher rates, I suggest Bryleigh. she is a true GFE sweetheart.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=bryleigh

a bit pricey but since you are from Austin you probably are use to the higher rates, I suggest Bryleigh. she is a true GFE sweetheart.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...light=bryleigh Originally Posted by TexRich
Damn! Bryleigh just got added to my list.

Packers800, as everyone has already mentioned your question is very subjective. I recommend that you find someone that has similar tastes to you and read their reviews. I've posted several that meet your criteria. Hope you have fun in Dallas, this is Hobby Heaven.
Thanks for the input guys, it helps alot. Texas Flip you said you posted several that might meet my criteria...yet I don't see them...maybe you didn't post them correctly?

P.S. I've been keeping my eye on Alyssa Nicole...have any of you guys seen her? I've read over her reviews which are all excellent btw, plus she fits my criteria.
Thanks for the input guys, it helps alot. Texas Flip you said you posted several that might meet my criteria...yet I don't see them...maybe you didn't post them correctly?

P.S. I've been keeping my eye on Alyssa Nicole...have any of you guys seen her? I've read over her reviews which are all excellent btw, plus she fits my criteria. Originally Posted by Packers800
Alyssa has many reviews. If you're curious about her, you should read them. From what I've read, if she's within your price range, you can't go wrong with her.
Alyssa has many reviews. If you're curious about her, you should read them. From what I've read, if she's within your price range, you can't go wrong with her. Originally Posted by TheBizz
I second that LOL
Just wanted to get you from the top AND the bottom
LOL mission accomplished