Understanding TUMA and DATO

Look I get it, in a way. TUMA probably feels amazing. As does a prostate massage. But what about all the "stuff" up and around that area? Honestly, it's hard to even say! DATO seems like it would be a real turn on if my lady friend was enjoying it! So can someone enlighten me on it? What needs to be done prior to TUMA and DATO?
I don't wanna offend anyone Bc I definitely wanna give a shot someday, but to this point, it seems a tad bit gross. I just need a little more understanding. I can assume we clean up VERY well prior? Flush maybe? Any experienced DATOers and TUMAers plz fill me in!
Don't take too big of bite
I love DATO and have never run into a hygiene issue with any of the providers I have seen. Even for those that don't allow Greek nearly all I've been with thoroughly enjoy ass play including licking, rimming, TUHA and, most times, a little FIA. That particular area of the anatomy has a lot nerve endings, which promotes it being a pleasure center. Not trying to sell it to you or anyone else but I think it's HOT as fuck and most women I've been with do as well. Ciao.
You're way overthinking this. One of the very first things I learned in the hobby was to make sure that any place you want or hope a woman to explore with her mouth should be as clean as possible. Hell, it's just common courtesy to be as clean as possible before getting intimate with someone anyway.

If you want TUMA, make it as clean as you can -- wash, dry, wash again, dry again, use baby wipes. If you want to try DATO, do a little nasal reconnaissance; if it passes the smell test, dive in.
Anytime I'm going to an appointment with TUMA on the menu, I make sure to cleanse with an enema ahead of time and shower after arriving. I want to make sure I'm as clean as possible.

And now that I'm thinking about TUMA, I gotta have that done again soon. It's been way too long. My threAD for the day. ��
You're way overthinking this. One of the very first things I learned in the hobby was to make sure that any place you want or hope a woman to explore with her mouth should be as clean as possible. Hell, it's just common courtesy to be as clean as possible before getting intimate with someone anyway.

If you want TUMA, make it as clean as you can -- wash, dry, wash again, dry again, use baby wipes. If you want to try DATO, do a little nasal reconnaissance; if it passes the smell test, dive in. Originally Posted by Sir Lancehernot
+1
Clean with an enema before...shower at your place..then again when you arrive...i may just join you..

Previous poster is so correct...any place you wish to have explored by a providers mouth should be extra clean...as to not get a ymmv or a straight up no..

I prefer the guy to be clean shaven in the area for tuma/rimming...hair holds odor.. it's easier to lick an area not covered in hair....and most people don't like it in their mouth..

Wash, dry, repeat and if there is a removable shower head..remove it and get all underneath...
Well the Difference is all in the ass hole and how it react to my Tongue

some ass holes tries to fight the good filling thinking it makes them gay

Other ass holes lets me dig with no question asked ... they surrender

Shower is a mother fucker Must in both cases
Look I get it, in a way. TUMA probably feels amazing. As does a prostate massage. But what about all the "stuff" up and around that area? Honestly, it's hard to even say! DATO seems like it would be a real turn on if my lady friend was enjoying it! So can someone enlighten me on it? What needs to be done prior to TUMA and DATO?
I don't wanna offend anyone Bc I definitely wanna give a shot someday, but to this point, it seems a tad bit gross. I just need a little more understanding. I can assume we clean up VERY well prior? Flush maybe? Any experienced DATOers and TUMAers plz fill me in! Originally Posted by Dallas_Texan
Personally I like all creases licked if you go for the O
then make sure to lightly tickle with the tip of your tongue around the edges. Easy
Personally I like all creases licked if you go for the O
then make sure to lightly tickle with the tip of your tongue around the edges. Easy Originally Posted by melannie_star
Hell if knew that I would have licked everything including armpits, between toes, behind ears, and definitely the starry little little O crease. Frazier apologizes for not knowing
For me, its the thought that I should not.....you know, if its wrong then its hot. Also it is the most exposed and vulnerable she can be to you.
my Psychiatrist thinks my DATO fetish is somehow related to my enjoyment of Fudgesicles when I was a young boy..
We're all grown. It's totally okay to be adults about anal prep work. While some people may prefer enemas, I've found making use of a douche works well for me.

Unless someone is looking for light external stimulation, a wipe probably won't be adequate. In my opinion, if you'd like a companion you're visiting with to consider penetrating your starfish with her finger or tongue, help her out and perform internal cleansing beforehand.

Found at most brick and mortar as well as online venues which sell sex toys. Especially stores that also sell various ass play related toys. This is a more simple model. I've got the Booty Call brand (approximately $35). Others are more intricate and can cost twice as much, or more.

Originally Posted by Lena Duvall