Appointment Type: Other
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: None.Lots of questions
Session Length: -
Fee: none
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: This was an odd encounter.I get a text from this girl asking me if I would like to see her after my initial inquiry.When I responded she kept on asking me to check her reviews which was odd.I was perplexed as to why she is asking me to check her reviews.When I checked her ad it said greek so asked her if she did greek.As soon as I said that she went ballistic saying her friend did it and blah blah.
I advised her to ask her friend as to why she wrote that ad and all those question really made her uneasy and she started getting upset and subsequently started sending angry texts.
Of course then I blocked her immediately and didn't want to engage an emotional wreck like her.
I did politely let her know that this appointment will not work so am cancelling the appointment .So folks looks like a YMMV or a nervous emotional to me which could means that the appointment can be an unpredictable one.Otherwise she looked good and natural in some of the recently posted pictures .

Also read a NO encounter from ggolfs..(https://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1977123). So am not venturing out for this one.
Recommendation: No
sorry for your experience
Mods / gman44 - Just curious to know - this truly isn't Review.. This may be considered s an Alert !!
And, if I am not wrong, mkmcnnr had posted this in Co-ed section... So, shouldn't this be de-linked with the Reviews of this Provider ? As I said, just curious to know how this works..
And regarding Bella, even I have been trying to contact her, but unfortunately haven't been able to yet !!