State: Texas
Address: I10 & West Ave
Activities: Massage, L1, carpet munching, 69, cbj
Hair Length and Color: Long black
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Beautiful sweet body, tat on stomach
Recommendation: Yes

Clean and nice area and secluded but accessible enough. She's nice and accommodating, since it was our first time meeting each other out....there was a bit of feeling out. I got a decent massage as my back was killing me. She eventually took her clothes of....played and sucked her breasts and asked if I ate pu$$y and sat on my face as she did a 69 with her on top. She gave me a cbj. She was on top and then missionary all the while did her dirty talk. Btw, she speaks decent English. Afterwards, she was thoughtful and gave some advise about seeing a doctor for my back pain. I'd recommend and would come back again.

I like her.
  • phizz
  • 09-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Tina is cool. Honestly, ALL I would take from her is L1 and nothing more. I've looked at it before and let's just say I wasn't impressed.
I haven’t seen her for a while. I need to give her a visit. Anyone know if her “trainee”, Molly, is still with her?
  • phizz
  • 09-12-2020, 08:58 AM
I haven’t seen her for a while. I need to give her a visit. Anyone know if her “trainee”, Molly, is still with her? Originally Posted by MaskedMarauder

I don't think so. I haven't seen her the last few times I was there. It would be worth asking her if you see her again because I'm sure she'd tell you.
Tina is cool. Honestly, ALL I would take from her is L1 and nothing more. I've looked at it before and let's just say I wasn't impressed. Originally Posted by phizz

Care To Expound....There Seems To Be More On Your Mind..Please Share
Molly's ads are still up on Craigslist.
Molly gave a awesome massage seems tina just took over when she showed up..molly use to be there all by her self for years
I saw her pictures and wow! Does she look like that in person?
I saw her pictures and wow! Does she look like that in person? Originally Posted by Equate92
Tina, yes..that is her.
What’s wrong with Tina pussy? Referring to comment above
Sex change operation..?
(JK)
Sex change operation..?
(JK) Originally Posted by naughty4u1976
Promise you.................No. but what a terrible thought!