Smell

What do you do when a provider has a bad smell down there? Do you ask them to go freshen up? Or just skip the daty and go about your business?
Vomit
I end the session immediately. Could be sign of other issues such as STI
Fortunately I have yet to experience anything that I would label above "minor" so I don't know what I would do. However, posts like these have inspired me to design a Febreze infused dental damn, for the hobbyist on the go.
Most women have a smell down there! Thats why I dont get close with my face.
  • BLM69
  • 10-15-2022, 12:19 PM
Put her on blast here, maybe she'll wash her pussy in-between tricks going forward

I'm observant what goes on, I fill up whores and instead of washing up, they drain the pussy and get dressed. That can't be sanitary
I thought about putting her on blast. After further research, I found out that she has already been blasted for this under a different name. It's a shame because every other part of her was great.
Well who was it then?
This thread is useless without a name. Obviously it's an issue and she isn't taking care of it.
This is why God in his infinite wisdom invented blow jobs.
  • Go4it
  • 10-18-2022, 09:42 AM
I perform a knock off of the Dirty Sanchez. STick your finger in and then wipe it under her nose.
Lol Good Idea! I think she could smell it, because when we changed positions she did'nt want it in her mouth lol
  • BLM69
  • 10-21-2022, 12:37 PM
Who's the smelly whore?
Who's the smelly whore? Originally Posted by BLM69
I bet you wouldn't need 3 guesses!

Come on OP, spill it!! This is the Information Exchange part of the board!
give her a bubble bath!!