can you guess who??

_ _ _ _
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ a

PM with your answer. Only three chances to get it correct.
I will announce when I have my 3 winners. This Prize is ONLY redeemable Tonight!!
A gift to remember for my Winners.

Hint:Classic Cars and Leather Jackets.
I thought you quit the hobby.

Anywho it's nice you're able to post these multiple threADs while other ladies have to use the traditional ads boards and are limited in their posts.

In case you're missing it I'm saying you're using this forum for your short-notice ads and that's disrespectful to the other providers.
Its just a game hun no offense to anyone
  • pwood
  • 02-16-2014, 09:13 PM
It's all fun and games and to be honest it's a helluva lot more entertaining than some of the BS posts in this forum.
It's all fun and games and to be honest it's a helluva lot more entertaining than some of the BS posts in this forum. Originally Posted by pwood
Exactly whats it meant for step away from the drama and have some fun!!!
Whatever works. Pretty clever if you ask me.
It's all fun and games and to be honest it's a helluva lot more entertaining than some of the BS posts in this forum. Originally Posted by pwood
Exactly whats it meant for step away from the drama and have some fun!!! Originally Posted by 89Tiara
Agree with both of you if it wasn't tied to her "special" - the "special" makes it an advertisement.

And if we're just playing hangman that'd belong in the Sandbox.

Not trying to be mean but for a newbie you seem to be starved for attention and with half of your reviews being "No" there may be better ways to get business.
Agree with both of you if it wasn't tied to her "special" - the "special" makes it an advertisement.

Not trying to be mean but for a newbie you seem to be starved for attention and with half of your reviews being "No" there may be better ways to get business. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I get plenty of attention sweetheart by no means am i starved but thanks for your opinions
Whatever works. Pretty clever if you ask me. Originally Posted by daty/o
Well thank you love positive vibes!
Let me make myself very clear. Im a Grown Woman . How I choose to entertain myself and those reading is MY business. Im sooo tired of the critics. This to me is a Hobby. I Enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. So for as long as im here I will build new friendships the way I see fit. Anyone who has a problem with that just stop following my activities. Problem Solved.

Not trying to be mean but for a newbie you seem to be starved for attention and with half of your reviews being "No" there may be better ways to get business. Originally Posted by EasyLover214
I think it's a cool idea. It's refreshing to see some ingenuity happening here for a change. All that other stuff is up to the mods to decide.....
Let me make myself very clear. Im a Grown Woman . How I choose to entertain myself and those reading is MY business. Im sooo tired of the critics. This to me is a Hobby. I Enjoy meeting new people and making new friends. So for as long as im here I will build new friendships the way I see fit. Anyone who has a problem with that just stop following my activities. Problem Solved. Originally Posted by 89Tiara
I have no problem with your activities when they don't infringe on others - you said if someone gets it right they get an additional 30 minutes tonight - don't see how that's not an advertisement.

What you say about critics is a good point and I will normally follow that unless they hurt others. I'm sure you're not the only lady looking for company tonight but the others follow the rules.

You just had a public breakdown ready to quit and are 50% on Yes/No reviews - I think a more interesting game is to bet how long you last here.

I don't want to get into a pissing contest with you though so I'm out at this point. I hope you prove me wrong and do well.
Let's look at it this way, you can't do this in Ads. There is no reply available.

It isn't just a game. That would go into the Sandbox.

That pretty much leaves Coed.

I find it refreshing. There are threads in Coed I never open so I don't know what is in them - nor do I care.

The mods are the "thread police". If anyone thinks Tiara violated the forum rules, they can click the RTM button. If you are a mod, say something. If not..__ ___ ____ ____ (fill in the blanks).

There are threads here for everyone. Let's enjoy those that please us. It is just text on a forum board anyway.
Let's look at it this way, you can't do this in Ads. There is no reply available.

I find it refreshing. There are threads in Coed I never open so I don't know what is in them - nor do I care.

The mods are the "thread police". If anyone thinks Tiara violated the forum rules, they can click the RTM button. If you are a mod, say something. If not..__ ___ ____ ____ (fill in the blanks).

There are threads here for everyone. Let's enjoy those that please us. It is just text on a forum board anyway. Originally Posted by OldGrump
I wanna play OG's game.

I bet the blanks are

SHUT THE FUCK UP

And dont worry OG, I'm not looking for any extra time with you. Lol

There are threads here for everyone. Let's enjoy those that please us. It is just text on a forum board anyway. Originally Posted by OldGrump
I wanna play OG's game.

I bet the blanks are

SHUT THE FUCK UP

And dont worry OG, I'm not looking for any extra time with you. Lol Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Both have great points - I believe I may stand corrected.