Calling me 'Baby'?

Is it part of the provider vernacular to call their client 'baby'?? I sometimes get rather irritated when a provider constantly calls me 'baby' over and over again.
Just call me by my freaking first name PLEASE!
Comments??
  • L.A.
  • 02-22-2014, 02:24 PM
Don't be such a baby.
Good one!
It just pisses off when they consistently do that!

Don't be such a baby. Originally Posted by L.A.
Personally I hate when people call me baby too. Maybe it's just us. IDK. But "sweetie" gets to me too.
I will call you whatever you like me to
Thank you lovely lady. I would have taken you up on your offer last night if a rather famous provider from around here that I was going to see this afternoon not ditched me a the last minute this afternoon. (I refuse to name any names b/c currently I am rather pissed and I by experience I have learned not to air my wrath when I am pissed)

I will call you whatever you like me to Originally Posted by melannie_star
I refrain from addressing anyone with terms of endearment unless we have become really good friends and are super comfortable to the point where we talk about running off together Lol. Otherwise, I call him by his handle or fake name
  • L.A.
  • 02-22-2014, 02:36 PM
Personally I hate when people call me baby too. Maybe it's just us. IDK. But "sweetie" gets to me too. Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Don't get upset sweet little turtle dove pumpkin doodle.

I kinda agree those names are annoying if thru PM or text. I don't mind them too much in person.....it doesn't seem so fake that way.
Thank you lovely lady. I would have taken you up on your offer last night if a rather famous provider from around here that I was going to see this afternoon not ditched me a the last minute this afternoon. (I refuse to name any names b/c currently I am rather pissed and I by experience I have learned not to air my wrath when I am pissed) Originally Posted by planojim

I'm sure Melannie and I would love to make it up to you and turn that frown upside down!
I fully respect your position bliss. However I prefer to tell a provider to address me by my first name. (which is part of my handle) It makes me feel more at ease and less like a pedophile.

I refrain from addressing anyone with terms of endearment unless we have become really good friends and are super comfortable to the point where we talk about running off together Lol. Otherwise, I call him by his handle or fake name Originally Posted by Bliss of DFW
Don't get upset sweet little turtle dove pumpkin doodle.

I kinda agree those names are annoying if thru PM or text. I don't mind them too much in person.....it doesn't seem so fake that way. Originally Posted by L.A.

I knew that was coming! Lol I'm glad you were the one to do it though! Yes through text and PM it's a little annoying but I think the tone is what makes it annoying in person.
Jillian,
I thank you so very much for your message. However I'm pissed more because I blame myself for trying to employ her services and actually believing she'd show vs. her actually cancelling the service. Therefore I must lose a sense of self loathing before I seek to satisfy my carnal needs.

I'm sure Melannie and I would love to make it up to you and turn that frown upside down! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
Jillian,
I thank you so very much for your message. However I'm pissed more because I blame myself for trying to employ her services and actually believing she'd show vs. her actually cancelling the service. Therefore I must lose a sense of self loathing before I seek to satisfy my carnal needs. Originally Posted by planojim

Why should you think you are not good enough for her to show? You are good enough for anyone to show. No matter how "famous" she is. In fact I would think that would be all the more reason for her to be where she says shes going to be. Lose the self loathing. You did nothing wrong. Turn it in to self-loving (but don't go too far. There are plenty if ladies that would love to give you a little lovin'! Myself included!)
Thank you so much for your message Jillian. I've always been the type of person to tends to find personal responsibility for what happens to me and I prefer not to find blame in others first. That's why!

Why should you think you are not good enough for her to show? You are good enough for anyone to show. No matter how "famous" she is. In fact I would think that would be all the more reason for her to be where she says shes going to be. Lose the self loathing. You did nothing wrong. Turn it in to self-loving (but don't go too far. There are plenty if ladies that would love to give you a little lovin'! Myself included!) Originally Posted by Jillian Price