just a thought

Has any provider ever setup a gloryhole? The idea sounds awosome if a unknown provider was on the other side. Would anyone take part if one was setup....?
My issue with gloryholes is that you don't know who's on the other side. You're thinking its some hot chick and then you start feeling a little 5 'o clock shadow on your BLS. No bueno.
Citizen.....you should send a PM to The Italian Princess
Citizen.....you should send a PM to The Italian Princess Originally Posted by bigtxhorseman
I've heard good things about her. I need to find out about the "red chair" treatment. That shit sounds like it might be (what the French call) the Shit!!
The whole glory hole thing turns me off. I'm a very visually stimulated creature. I like to hold a lady's hair back and watch her while she works her magic. I dont think staring at a wall would do anything for me.

And I like that "(what the french call) the shit". Thats good stuff right there.

And I like that "(what the french call) the shit". Thats good stuff right there. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Thanks....**Bows** I'll be here all week.
i asked my atf about it...she said she is down for it just setting up is hard.
Thanks....**Bows** I'll be here all week. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
I will have to catch one of your shows. That would be "Lé Poo Poo". Lol
Jerry Jones knows a lot about glory holes.
  • Go4it
  • 02-23-2014, 02:06 PM
Italian Princess has the milking table.
think im going to setup this gloryhole with the atf....if anyone wants in, pm me.
I will have to catch one of your shows. That would be "Lé Poo Poo". Lol Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
3 drinks and it's on. I'm the king of "the dozens" (joking on people with "ya mama" or "ya breath's so stank...." type jokes".

In Longview Texas once I was MC at a talent show. I capped on a guy so hard he didn't know whether to shoot me or laugh with the crowd.
I've heard good things about her. I need to find out about the "red chair" treatment. That shit sounds like it might be (what the French call) the Shit!! Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
it's "the red table" aka a milking table that allows for oral from underneath.
check out her ads and website to see what it looks like.