To Providers: My response to a Newbie in the Welcome and Intro Forum

Ladies I just posted this response to a newbie in the Welcome and Into forum on the front page:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=991309

If you think I missed something, or you feel I need to make a correction then it will be noted and take care of.
PJ
Lol @ hammer your ass into the pavement.
Glad you drew enjoyment out that comment. I just think we're blessed to have great providers and a site like this to find them on!

Lol @ hammer your ass into the pavement. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Well I personally thank you for posting that! It's very kind of you to show a newbie how things are done!
Thank you very much. I hope that it makes it easier on all parties involved. They don't have to ask questions of a provider and the provider doesn't have to waste her valuable time answering them.
Like I said before if anyone thinks I may have missed something or misstated something I'm open to constructive criticism or suggestions.

Well I personally thank you for posting that! It's very kind of you to show a newbie how things are done! Originally Posted by Jillian Price
It seems like you have a great view on things to me

XoXo Mya Michelle
Every newbie should read that thread! Very helpful tips for guys who don't know anything about the hobby. Maybe a lot of them will get started the right way without getting burned!

Thank you for posting that & keeping us in mind, planojim
Great Job Planojim!! I would just keep that exact wording on standby for the next individual to post a "how to" question for newbies... Thanks for taking the time to do that....
I'm finally back online after two days down. Thank you to all who replied to my message!
Special thank you to all the providers who responded!
Great work PJ.. Very well said and right on point!
Thank you! I'm a very straight to the point individual for sure!

Great work PJ.. Very well said and right on point! Originally Posted by Ollie Pop
Pleasure is mine Sweet Treat!

Every newbie should read that thread! Very helpful tips for guys who don't know anything about the hobby. Maybe a lot of them will get started the right way without getting burned!

Thank you for posting that & keeping us in mind, planojim Originally Posted by sweet.treat69