Secretariat Passes Away.

ECCIE member Secretariat passes away recently.
This community has lost a true gentleman and someone who deeply loved this forum and what it brought him.

I met Secretariat through ECCIE and I will be forever grateful to the forum for that and many other things. But it reminds me how important a part of my life ECCIE is and how many people I've met through here that mean a great deal to me in my life.

Secretariat was a perfect example of that.
He was one of the most genuine-hearted people I have ever met, and I loved spending time with him, he treated me so well, never like I was working, but as a true friend and companion and I feel his loss so profoundly that I can not get over the fact that he is gone..

I want to ask everyone here to pray for him, and to remember him if you knew him. I will never forget him. "Secretariat! You will be in my heart FOREVER!" But it is also a reminder to me and should be to all of you.
He was sick for a long time and I wasn't be able to see him because of that. and now I REGRET not finding a way to make sure I got to see him. sick or not.
Because you never know what will happen.

You never know when your time will come, or when someone you care about will be gone forever. So don't take for granted people you care about, because you never get another chance to make them know it when they're gone.

As part of that I want to take this opportunity to let you all know how much this community has meant to me , and how much the friends I have made here mean to me. Some of you would think. Please don't underestimate how much we have an affect on each other, how important you can be in someone's life, or how a few acts of kindness can dramatically alter someone's path.

I can't seem to get over it, and I am not able to work right now. because of it. I just need to take some time off. So I'm sorry to anyone who was making an appointment for the next week or so, but I'm just not able. I just can't stop thinking about Secretariat and that he is gone, and when I think about it, it also makes me sad to think that something could happen to any of you who I see and really care about. I just wouldn't be able to handle that either. I don't want to work when I'm sad, and it's not fair to you either.

So I am going to have to take a week or so to get my head together. But my partner AnnaMaria is here with me. so maybe you can see her instead. she is very sweet and good girl. of course gorgeous too. I should be OK soon.

Thank you again to ECCIE for bringing someone like Secretariat in my life, and thank you guys for being such an important part of us girls' lives, even if you don't realize it.

I really hope they don't close his ECCIE account. This forum brought him so much happiness.

Lei
that is a really sweet tribute, leilover.. your sadness is bringing some joy to my day, reading your deeply emotional and kind words.
Leilover it goes to show you never know what impact one can have in one's life even in hobby.
Very nice tribute sounds like a great guy
Those are very kind words. Be thankful for the friend you had and try to remember the good moments you had together.

Take care.
Sincere condolences to Secretariat, his loved ones, and all the providers whose lives were positively impacted by him! God bless!
It sounds like we should all strive to live up to his standards!
Very sorry to read of your loss Leilover Your sentiments are very touching. Thank you for sharing. God bless your dear friend, Secretariat and God's peace to you during this time. Get well soon
Sorry Lei... You are always so happy when I see you I can't imagine you sad. I hope you find happiness again soon. Prayers for secretariat.
Leilover it goes to show you never know what impact one can have in one's life even in hobby. Originally Posted by Thatdude
Well said. Sometimes people get lost in the day-to-day and some providers may not realize HOW much a positive difference they make in someone's life - and vise versa. Us men have lots of choices in who we see - it really means something when you see someone multiple times - they're special and from my view it's seldom just about sex.
leilover I am so sorry for your loss. In getting to know you in the past year, I can feel the sadness in your words. I know everyone says, "I know how you feel". But I really do. Two years ago one of my regular clients past suddenly. It took me some time to get past it. If there is anything I can do, you know how to contact me. I will say a prayer for him and for you.
This was a very kind and thoughtful thread, leilover. My heart goes out to you during this time, as well as Secretariat's loved ones. Keep your head up!
I'm sorry for your loss, Leilover.
Very touching tribute Leilover.

It's understandable to feel the sadness, but take a moment and remember the good times together and realize how fortunate you were to know this man and share in his life. I would venture to guess he would have felt the same.
Lei,

That was a very touching tribute. You are a wonderful lady and Secretariat was fortunate to have you in his life. Our thoughts and prayers are with him, his family and with you in this time of loss.
#32 - On occasion, we may lose a valuable member of our community as a result of an unexpected accident, natural causes, or other various circumstances. The grieving process when these situations arise is often difficult and ECCIE has established a procedure to follow in such cases to protect the memory and more importantly the anonymity of our deceased member. A brief announcement will be made to inform the membership and honor the deceased member's contributions here without revealing any circumstances that may jeopardize the privacy of any of the parties involved. It will be immediately locked, and no further discussion allowed.